AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
Passing on a lovely Macbook Pro owned by me since new. Aluminium, sd card slot, 2nd monitor port, 2 x USB, firewire etc. VGC and boxed, all accessories and DVD's etc, condition as per pics. Even the apple bag i bought it in from the Apple store in Oxford St :)

£375 £345 pp gift and courier eta £10-£15, signed for only so you know it'll arrive. UK only due to value and the extra ram, SSD, case, condition. Happy you pick up in person.

Very good condition 'for age', super clean, please check the pics. Battery works well. Macs seem to last - I'd keep this forever if it wasnt for the other macbook I have and the wifes mac mini - even I don't need 3 !

Has a 256gb hard disk and expanded to 4gb ram.

Also included - a 128gb SSD drive for speed up (it boots from SSD) seems much quicker than recent macs. The internal DVD/CD RW superdrive is mounted in an external USB case to make space for the extra SSD. This is included FOR FREE see pic so you can swap it back if you want. (NB the plastic case on external case tends to clips the disk on eject - needs a fiddle to line up as the plastic halves just slide together.)

http://www.everymac.com/systems/app...3-mid-2009-sd-firewire-800-unibody-specs.html

Has a black slim case clipped on for extra protection.

I'll restore it to as new to OS X off the DVD and you can then update to El Capitan off the apple store for free.

IMG_2423.jpgIMG_2424.jpgIMG_2428.jpgIMG_2429.jpgIMG_2432.jpgIMG_2433.jpgIMG_2434.jpgIMG_2424.JPGIMG_2425.JPGIMG_2427.jpg

please ask for hi res pics or questions! cheers, iain

Last edited:
Hi, it'll need to be paypal gift only please, as I cant take any risk of payment withdrawal. even for beloved amibayers. I can take new dated pictures, - as goodwill I'll pay for the UPS tracking and insurance in transit. Hopefully that and my feedback here will be assurance.

cheers, hope you understand. good timing btw as wife wants it and ive been resisting - its still boxed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom