Closed VIC20 VC20 Plug'n'play S-Video Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to order: standard s-video 1 m.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently two posts are needed for first PM, so here goes..

Hello. I like to order Vic20 Plug n Play s-video kit.
It it possible get 1,5m cable? 1m is a little too short.
If not then 2m. Thank you.

I would also like to get one of these, 1.5-2 meter cable, going to a 1701 monitor (red, white, yellow).

Thanks

I’m interested in one of this for my vic20-1084s p1, thank you!

I would also like to get one of these, 1.5-2 meter cable, going to a 1701 monitor (red, white, yellow).

Thanks

i will make these monitor cables at the weekend. currently I am not offering s-video cables. I will pm you for payment later.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The package is arrived very soon! The mod is surprisingly easy and effective! Really a pleasure make deals with you! Thank you very much![/FONT][/FONT]

Do you think you will off the mod with S-video cable again in the future? I'd buy the mod if and when these would become available again.

I can use COMPOSITE signal only (not Luma/Chroma separately) to my TV.

Is there an easy way to combine Luma/Chroma into Composite signal and have a better picture than I have now directly from VIC 20 composite? I expect some loss of quality due to combined signal but would like to have some improvement of picture.

Interested in A) S-Video MOD & B) S-Video/audio cable (1 meter long) with custom fitting (5 pin DIN and 1 pin DuPont), please let me know when that combo will be available again.

I can use COMPOSITE signal only (not Luma/Chroma separately) to my TV.

Is there an easy way to combine Luma/Chroma into Composite signal and have a better picture than I have now directly from VIC 20 composite? I expect some loss of quality due to combined signal but would like to have some improvement of picture.

not really. you can split luma chroma and use scart.

Interested when the S-Video/audio cable (1 meter long) with custom fitting (5 pin DIN and 1 pin DuPont) becomes available again.

Assuming the cable with S-video connector won't be available again, I'd like to buy the one with RCA connectors, 1m length.

Vic20 S-Video Mod and Cable

Vic20 S-Video Mod and Cable

If you decide to make any more of the mods and cables, I would like to order 2 mods and 2 S-Video cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom