AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
For sale is this well-known model LC-475 Macintosh utilizing an 040LC @25Mhz, 8MB ram (4onboard + 4 on a SIMM), 512k Video RAM, floppy, and a 1,2GB SCSI hard disk. Machine is in working condition, but without an OS installed. If you want to play patient, i can dig up my external CDROM and install 7.5.3 which has been tested a few years ago and worked well. It also has a NUBUS Ethernet card. Comes complete with an Apple Design keyboard and Apple ADB mouse. This is a very clean machine, albeit a slightly yellowish, especially on the top front part of the case. Keyboard and mouse are much more yellowish, but also very clean.

LC%201_zpsvhtrrqde.jpg

LC%202_zpsbzwv4hba.jpg

LC%203_zpsk2hlbxlx.jpg

LC%204_zpssjczy8r5.jpg

LC%205_zpsv3iqxikb.jpg

LC%206_zpsgdxfg7bi.jpg

LC%207_zps1h34wbzi.jpg

LC%208_zps4ibdqotv.jpg

LC%209_zpsfvud1mo8.jpg

LC%209B_zpsxtyofpfk.jpg

LC%2010_zps505sd0qn.jpg

LC%2011_zpsxbcizhqi.jpg

LC%2012_zpsw6efz4eo.jpg

LC%2013_zpsqs1qlbzb.jpg

LC%2014_zpsezaak1oo.jpg

LC%2015_zpsbmketr1q.jpg

LC%2016_zpsz8zmcx2j.jpg

LC%2017_zpsztqplb5o.jpg

LC%2018_zps6xt7xxgc.jpg

LC%2019_zpsgontuadw.jpg

LC%2024_zpspodksaz7.jpg

LC%2025_zps7uhvim9h.jpg

LC%2026_zpsf5mrdvvu.jpg

Notice how yellowing on parts seems different, depending on pics shot using flash or not. Whatever looks more yellow, comes closer to actual condition. Some retrobrite would do it a miracle..
Asking for 120 Euros for this set, but will split keyboard and mouse if i find no interest within a while.
Next up is the Apple 12" RGB color monitor, that's suitable for the LC. Not much to say about this one, except it's quite yellow but clean.
Takes a few minutes to "warm up", but still works. Sorry to say that i won't be shipping this item abroad, due to risk of damage.

LC%2020_zps6qzbjsmf.jpg

LC%2021_zpsnge2y514.jpg

LC%2022_zpsoonrw2mn.jpg

LC%2023_zps7ojjm8om.jpg

Looking for 40 Euros on the monitor, pickup or close drive only.
Items are quite heavy. The LC set weights approx. 5 kgr, and the monitor a little over 9 kgrs...
Estimated shipping charges towards EU are about 42-45 Euros for the LC set.
PayPal gift or add appropriate fees please.
Thanks for looking!

EDIT: As the thread-builder hasn't popped-up any automated requests, i'll give first priority to whoever is stated as looking for one; if there's more than one (yeah, right) i'll pick calendar-wise. :)

Last edited:
Bump time, now the LC comes with 120 Euros shipping to EU included (main unit, keyboard and mouse). If i have no interest by tomorrow, i'll be splitting parts.
Thanks.

Declaring interest, pending shipping costs to Canada, just the LC475 and the mouse.
No keyboard required. Also do you happen to know if the power supply will accept 120-240 volts?

cheers.

Thanks for your interest! Yes, luckily, back in the day Apple built those machines with a universal power supply, so you won't have a problem there. Will PM you for further details.

Excellent thank you.
Hopefully not too expensive shipping.

also I would like to have the OS installed if possible.
Please let me know.

Last edited:
because of shipping, the cost became prohibitive. Interest widthdrawn.
Thank you Salaxi54.

Cheers./

Not interested, just wanted to say that I once had that exact same model with exactly the same extensions (Ethernet/RAM) and monitor and had lots of fun with it.
My University wanted to trash it but an admin I knew saved this beauty for me so I got it for free...

Unable to leave feedback, but packages were received safe by @keropi

Thanks, that worked! Closing thread, feedback exchanged already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom