Sold Fully assembled XT-IDE CF adapter! Taking orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Carlos;

I've just joined AmiBay, and by way of introduction, I'm a software developer with a hobby in (trying to restore) vintage computing, and a restorer of vintage telephones. Computers includes IBM PC 5150, IBM PC 5160, IBM Portable 5155, IBM PS/1, Compaq Portables, Osbornes, TRS-80s, PETs and a SuperPET, DECWriter III Terminal, and DEC VT100 and DEC VT180. Even a few IBM Selectric typewriters are in there. My telephone collection spans over 100 years comprising mostly Canadian-made equipment, and switchboards of various sizes. So, it's a tight squeeze in the "lab" sometimes!

I'd like to express an interest in purchasing one of your XT-CF Cards, for use with the 5150, 5160 or 5155 or Compaq Portable (all are 8088 CPUs).

Many thanks,
Tim

New batch of 6 cards ready for shipping!!

Hi Carlos;

I've just joined AmiBay, and by way of introduction, I'm a software developer with a hobby in (trying to restore) vintage computing, and a restorer of vintage telephones. Computers includes IBM PC 5150, IBM PC 5160, IBM Portable 5155, IBM PS/1, Compaq Portables, Osbornes, TRS-80s, PETs and a SuperPET, DECWriter III Terminal, and DEC VT100 and DEC VT180. Even a few IBM Selectric typewriters are in there. My telephone collection spans over 100 years comprising mostly Canadian-made equipment, and switchboards of various sizes. So, it's a tight squeeze in the "lab" sometimes!

I'd like to express an interest in purchasing one of your XT-CF Cards, for use with the 5150, 5160 or 5155 or Compaq Portable (all are 8088 CPUs).

Many thanks,
Tim

PM to follow! In the meantime i recommend you to introduce yourself in the proper forum section.

Welcome to amibay!

Hi, Carlos,

I declare interest in 4 - lo-tech XT-IDE CF rev 3 units..

My brother lives in Lisboa, so post won't be a problem)

Last edited:
Welcome to amibay!!!

Make sure you introduce yourself in the proper section, so other members may know you as well.

Thanks for declaring interest, 4 cards reserved for ScoutPilot19.

ScoutPilot19 has informed that he has withdrawn interest, so cards available again.

5 cards available.

I declare interest but does this work my IBM AT 5170? Or is that IDE Adapter rev.3 better option to AT ?

[h=2][/h]

I declare interest but does this work my IBM AT 5170? Or is that IDE Adapter rev.3 better option to AT ?

This does work on an IBM AT, but it is intended for Compact Flash cards only. It does support ATA 2 drives, if you can find one though. ATM IDE adapter rev 3's are sold out, i have parts but no PCB's.

This might be the end of the line for me offering these cards here on amibay unless the situation changes and PCB's are available again.

So grab these while you can, i'm not gonna pull a dick move and increases prices, it stays the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom