Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
As of 14 June 2016 also for sale elsewhere

Sold outside Amibay

I have for sale an Apple Hard Disk 20SC, model M2603 in a near mint condition. The drive itself does not work (makes very loud clicking noises) however I am including an IBM 80mb CSI hard drive (model WDS-380) with this. I bought it intending to install it in the enclosure one day but never got round to it.

The enclosure is in a very good shape, with only one small dent and a small bit of plastic missing from the back (see images), there is very little or no yellowing.

I have not tested the extra IBM drive so I don't know if it will work, all I can tell you is that it is a SCSI drive with the same connector as the non working drive that is currently in the enclosure.

Asking £35 (Was £40), plus postage, buyer pays PP fees. It is quite heavy (over 5KG) so I postage to UK to be in the £7-£10 range. Postage to the EU is high, it will be in the region of £45 (57 Euro)

Pictures here,

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...96&authkey=!AA-ij4SCC2JjpTQ&ithint=folder,jpg

Last edited:
This is a heavy item with the additional HD it is a smidge over 5KG so postage to the EU is high, it will be in the region of £45 (57 Euro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom