Simple solution for mounting a scsi2sd in an A2000

vtwinsuzuki

Country
United States
Region
PA
scsi2sd_gotek_mounted.jpg

I just picked up a GVP 030 Combo card and removed my A2091. It performs a bit better with the SCSI2SD than the A2091 did. At any rate since I have a Gotek, a floppy drive, and a CDROM installed I didn't have a good place to mount the SCSI2SD card. So I drilled a few new holes in the top of the Gotek and mounted the SCSI2SD to the Gotek housing.

Last edited:
Is it not possible to power the SCSI2SD by termination power alone? Although potentially I'm being an idiot if you've more than that on the SCSI bus...

Is it not possible to power the SCSI2SD by termination power alone? Although potentially I'm being an idiot if you've more than that on the SCSI bus...

If all the other devices on the SCSI chain have their own power supply then you could run the SCSI2SD card from the term power. However since you already have a power supply to SCSI2SD card then the point is mute.
I

If all the other devices on the SCSI chain have their own power supply then you could run the SCSI2SD card from the term power. However since you already have a power supply to SCSI2SD card then the point is mute.

Coolio - when I fit one, I was hoping to not have to split power from the floppy to power it :)

Back
Top Bottom