Not open for further replies.

vladimpaler

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Dorset
I would like to sell my AmigaOne XE 800/933 G4 system.

G4 800/933Mhz
512Mb PC133 SDRAM
250Gb IDE HDD
DVD RW
CDROM (not working)
PCI SB Live 5.1
PCI USB Card
PCI Sil IDE Controller
Thermaltake Xaser III Aluminium Case £150 case back in the day!
Adjustable fan controls
Amiga OS4.0, 4.1. Final and developer editions plus beta. All with keys.
CD pack with Linux plus lots of applications
AmigaOne branded USB keyboard
Interal USB hub
933/800 switch on front panel

Please read carefully:

1) The system turns on an boots into uboot just fine.

IMG_0243.jpg

2) The drives all detect - although the CDROM is I think broken.

3) I can't get any of the Amiga OS 4.0 or 4.1 CDROMs to install the operating system. They seem to install Kickstart, and then go no further? I think it is to do with video card resolutions, or a driver? I am not sure if the OS is the right version - it says SAM440 on it.

aone1.JPGIMG_0412.JPGIMG_0414.JPGIMG_0415.JPGIMG_0416.JPGIMG_0417.JPGIMG_0418.JPG

*I have no idea how to fix. So, it is to be sold as faulty with this known issue.*
It is probable that I am doing something stupid; who knows?

Am looking for c£400 for the entire setup, in original Thermaltake shipping box inc box of CDs.

The weighs a huge amount, and will be expensive to ship. £35 in the UK, £75 to Europe? USA I will have to check. If you really want it!

I am prepared to strip this and send the bits minus the case if anyone wants that; to save weight. You can make me an offer around this - the shipping would drop to around £10 UK, £20 EU, £25 USA depending on what you wanted.

Pick up is welcome. Weymouth, in Dorset UK.

Offers are welcome; however preference will be given to the first person to offer my asking.

T+Cs

1) This unit is working i.e. it boots up and detects drives. It does not install Amiga OS 4, and I cannot offer any warranty on it. If I have misrepresented the item, we will work out a solution.
2) If paying via PayPal, please use friend option, or add 3.4%.

Interested for only motherboard (pending question)

Inviato da mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Interested in the whole thing pending questions. Sending PM.

Withdraw interest. Shipping will be too much and looking at something else expensive :)

Last edited:
I can send this without the case if you want. Shipping drops down to £20 or so?

Regards.

Ok, I am going to take this off sale. I was never happy about selling something with a known fault - and now I have an idea as to what may be possible to try to see if I can get around it.

Thanks all, and apologies if I have inconvenienced anyone. Mods, please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom