Not open for further replies.

Astral

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
NSW Australia
I've got an Amiga 1000 Phoenix enhanced motherboard to sell. It's one of the original boards from back in 1990 (?) not one of the 2005 remakes. It does not boot - from memory it changes collour once when turned on and stays on that colour. It is complete and looks in good overall condition. It has from memory kickstart 1.3 and 2.x and 2mb RAM. I did some basic tests a couple of years ago such as checking voltages, swapping custom chips and so on - but couldn't work it out. All the chips are socketed and it is a well built board so for anyone with half a clue on diagnosis and repair this should be really easy to fix.

I can send photos to each person in line to their email as it's tricky doing everything via my smartphone at the moment.

Asking $285aus *firm*. Postage in Australia $30. Overseas using untracked airmail $60. Bank transfer if in Australia. PayPal gift overseas (if normal payment used then please add 4% and we will need to use tracked airmail which will be *approximately* double but will need to quote).

I don't wish to stuff around selling this so please only declare interest and so on if you are genuinely interested etc.

Last edited:
declaring interest Pm sent..

Sorry interest with drawn

Last edited:
So, just like it should display the "boot disk hand" every next moment but just never will because it has an error???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom