mrr19121970

Blogger
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Hessen
For sale is 1x replica VIC20 (or VC20) 'paper label' and power case badge. This is to replace your existing badge that might be damaged (after removing or even through washing), not to make 'forgeries'.

PRICE 1.00 euro per piece. Postage 1.20 euro (letter, worldwide)

1982 Model : LIMITED SUPPLY
20160430_105226.jpg

1983 Model: SOLD OUT
20160417_104836.jpg

On my 1983 VIC20
20160417_112303.jpg
20160417_112254.jpg
The offer is sticker only, VIC20 is not provided (illustration puposes only).

The stickers are professionally printed on ORAJET Digital Printing Media (2400dpi) vinyl, laminated and trimmed by plotter.

I also have 'decoration' stickers for C64 VIC20 & VC20, maybe you want to apply them to you MIST-FPGA, or Ray Carlson PSU?

20160417_104920.jpg20160417_104936.jpg
The offer is sticker only, MIST-FPGA is not provided (illustration puposes only).
UPDATE 11th May 2018

Limited supply of VC20 & VIC20 'paper' labels left. Also some VIC20 decoration labels.

Small tip for sticker application. Apply a drop of water to the surface of the case and apply the sticker. This way the sticker will 'float' and can be slid to the exact place needed. Use a clean dry cloth and wipe from middle to edges to squeeze out the water and then dry.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in 2 x VIC20 label/power and 2 x decorative C64 please! PM Sent :)

Declaring interest in 2 x VIC20 label/power and 2 x decorative C64 please.

PM Sent.

Payment Sent.

Thank You.

Last edited:
VIC20 VC20 replica paper label case badges

Declare interest in 3 x VIC20 paper label/power and 2x VC20 paper label/power. The ones with colored letters.

Last edited:
Are your C64 stickers the correct size to use as a breadbin case sticker (I'm assuming the C64 breadbin uses the same size sticker as the VIC20)? My C64G has a quite worn sticker which could use a replacement, so I am wondering if this could be suitable? The C64G labels are originally printed, unlike the embossed sticker on the old breadbins.

Last edited:
On second thought, I think that the C64G label has grey rather than a brown base color which I think yours have?

Last edited:
Nice ones, I think power-label has just a little odd text, can't "put my finger on it".

The color stripes on the C should end with light green and green on the tip, yours look dark in the images. Blue?

https://stopxwhispering.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/commodore-vic-20-detail.jpg

Yours will look nice on any nude VIC though. ;-)

Well I took them from a hires scan from the original that I removed from the VIC20 with a hair dryer.

- - - Updated - - -

Are your C64 stickers the correct size to use as a breadbin case sticker (I'm assuming the C64 breadbin uses the same size sticker as the VIC20)? My C64G has a quite worn sticker which could use a replacement, so I am wondering if this could be suitable? The C64G labels are originally printed, unlike the embossed sticker on the old breadbins.

On second thought, I think that the C64G label has grey rather than a brown base color which I think yours have?

Maybe I make more if there is sufficient interest. As e5frog mentioned, there are different variants. I know this as I have 6 'paper label' VIC20s and there are at least 3 slightly different logos. One (the one I removed and scanned) was vinyl. Another which I didn't remove, but found the O punched out from the power badge was a 'different' and thicker material. Others I have are slightly different shades.

I suspect over time and different suppliers, different batches the badges changed.

So for the next order, I'll put in the 'pretty pastels' version from e5frog (the strange green tint on the light grey must be a JPG restriction)

Commodore VC20 Logo Update 20160418.jpg

as well as the bolder colours from my original scan (this is the label I removed from my machine)

VIC20 Paper Label Scan.jpg

Last edited:
Declaring interest in 2x VIC20 Badge + Power, 1x VC20 Badge + Power and 1x C64 Decoration.

EDIT: Badges received, thanks!

Last edited:
Interested in one black VC20 sticker, looks very nice!
:)
PM sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom