Sold 4MB Commodore A2360 (030@25Mhz Rev 9 & ROM 7.0) + GVP Impact A2000-HC+8 Series 2 SCSI Controller + GURU ROM +2GB SCSI HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my fellow AmiBay'ers

I have been juggling projects around this year and I have decided to let go of some equipment back unto the wild -

So what do I have here for your possible interest you might ask?

A Commodore A2630 Revision 9.0 Card with Revision 7.0 ROM's (all important for Workbench 3.x ) and 4MB of RAM

stock photo thanks to amiga.resource.cx

Please note the above is a stock photo since I have my phone on charge... and charge... and charge... lol I think some of the proceeds of this sale will go to getting a new phone and or battery! -

Anyway the only difference is that the memory is fully populated on this board which works perfectly with my Rev 6.1 A2000.

Wanting about £90 or near of offer + postage, if you have something interesting to trade / part exchange I am open to that too.

Also up for grabs is the delightful GVP Impact A2000-HC+8 Series II SCSI controller (8MB) + GURU ROM

stock photo thanks to amiga.resource.cx

Please note that the above photo is a stock picture from http://amiga.resource.cx - and comes populated with 8MB of 30 pin RAM and GURU ROM 6.1.3

This truly is a delightful card that even with a stock 68000 CPU can Read at about 1.68MB per second with about 10% CPU usage (thats faster than my 030@50Mhz equipped A1200 with 99% CPU usage) - The trick is all about DMA ;)

I will also include a 2GB SCSI disk ready to go.

Wanting about £60 + postage for the above card, again open to trade / part exchange and reasonable offers

So say you were a shrewd AmiBayer, what deal could you get if you bought the pair - well then I would be happy to offer the complete combo for £140 + postage - again open to trade / part exchange and reasonable offers

Thank you for all your interest, now processing PM's =)

All items have now been sold, sorry to those that missed out this time, thank you all for your interest =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom