Not open for further replies.

Astral

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
NSW Australia
I've got a GBA1000 motherboard here to sell. It's a revision 4 which as far as I know is the latest version. It has been "professionally" built - the soldering and so on is very very acceptable. It is complete. I bought it as not working and I confirmed that to be the case...it boots with a purple screen, and very occasionally a yellow screen. I haven't attempted any kind of diagnosis or repair. For someone with an idea about electronics and so on I am sure this could be easily repaired.

I can send photos to the email addresses of anyone who is interested.

Asking $440aus firm. Australian postage $30. Overseas $60. Bank transfer if in Australia. Paypal gift (or plus 4% to cover fees if normal payment) if overseas.

I don't want to stuff around selling this so please only declare interest if genuinely serious.

Last edited:
interested. any pics of it booting to a purple screen, as I've never heard of that. To me purple screen is kickstart screen..

Mike..

Last edited:
I don't off hand. It would mean "building" at system to get to that stage. If I can be motivated enough I can do it. But a purple screen is a purple screen and obviously part of the speculation is part of a possible repair. It may be that simple. It may be more involved.

Just plug in the 1000 PSU and hook up the board to a monitor. That's all, as the board don't need a floppy drive or in a 1000 case to power up the board. But if it's a Yellow screen now that's very serious fault...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom