Closed C64 C64G replica case badges and serial stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in 1 x C64 (breadbin, dark), sending PM.

Waiting for payment

If you're happy to create a custom label I'd love to see a C64 breadbin label in the style of the VIC 20 ones ("Commodore C=64" using the same rainbow chicken head / C= font and the 64 in the same font as the 20?)

It's a good idea, but I don't have time to spare to create it or anticipate the demand to justify having them made.

Interested in 1 x C64 (breadbin, dark), sending PM.

Waiting for payment

If you're happy to create a custom label I'd love to see a C64 breadbin label in the style of the VIC 20 ones ("Commodore C=64" using the same rainbow chicken head / C= font and the 64 in the same font as the 20?)

It's a good idea, but I don't have time to spare to create it or anticipate the demand to justify having them made.

Payment sent and fair enough on the custom ones. If you'd be happy to share a template I'd be happy to make the changes and investigate whether I could print them locally. Appreciate there's no incentive for you to do this, but if you don't ask you don't get and all that.

Hi I'm interested in a c64c sticker the stock/original looking one, do you still have any?

Commodore 64 badge rainbow

Commodore 64 badge rainbow

Interested in:
2 x C64 rainbow badge
rainbow_badge.png

PM on way.

Tnx
luca

C64G Power badge

C64G Power badge

Hi, I need a replacement power badge to my C64G, is it still possible to order one?

/Jan

I'd like to buy 2 dark breadbin badges please!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and a C= key cap sticker too if you have those, for my C64 Maxi

Thanks again!

I would like one sticker for my "The C64 Maxi" in dark and a C= sticker (if you have made these?) PM sent.

Paid and money sent for case badge - thanks very much!

https://ibb.co/z2yVxYW

Arrived in a matter of days. Looks great on C64 Maxi - thankyou very much!

Last edited:
Good morning , I will message you with my address and request, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom