AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Country
England
Region
Chatham Kent
Hi All Amibayers :)

Its with deep regret that I am selling my BBC B which is one of TC's Hot Rodded models.

Full Description Below :)

There are only 1 or 2 very minor marks on the case, & the function key strip is fully intact, there are no School markings and the case still has it's trademark cream colouring.

It's an Issue 7 (final board) with the cool running Video Processor & in pretty good condition, lovingly cleaned and restored.

It is also fitted with the std Acorn 8271 Floppy Disc Interface which provides 100% compatibility with all Acorn BBC Model B software formats.

64K RAM you ask, Well the system has 32K RAM as std but I have modified the board and added 32K Sideways RAM as Banks F & B. similar use as to the Master series.

The mainboard has the std 16K v1.20 MOS ROM but also a custom 64K ROM in addition that holds.

1 Acorn Basic 2
2 Acorn 8271 DFS, includes form & verify & support for some older 3.5" drives
3 Acorn Graphics Extension ROM, Provides enhanced capabilities.
4 Beebaid V1.01 --- For Sideways RAM Housekeeping + more very useful tools

So in total 80K ROM firmware out of the box.

And...............you still have 3 Empty ROM sockets left for whatever else you would like to plug in...which will accept 16K,32K & 64K Roms simply plug & play...

This upgrade is non obtrusive & invisible, it does not use any xtra boards.

The Power Supply has been fully refurbished as has the whole machine & all ports tested except UHF output..

Also included is a Turbo MMC Interface which is fully working as shown in the pictures :)

I am looking for £140.00 for this little beast :)

*Monitor not Included in the sale.

Attachments

• BBCMicro (1).jpg
    BBCMicro (1).jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 0
  • BBCMicro (2).jpg
    BBCMicro (2).jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BBCMicro (3).jpg
    BBCMicro (3).jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 0
Received safe and sound a couple of days ago. Feedback left.

Thanks

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom