Sold Commodore A2286 bridge board with Fdd and sandwich board, IO board and NIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdits

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Country
Canada
Region
Ontario
Hi i have a Amiga bridge board
a2286 with the sandwich board
an IO board, with a serial and parallel and a ISA NIC.
5.25" floppy as well.

$160 CDN plus shipping, paypal fee.

picture shows more boards i have if interested ask

boards.jpg14.jpg13.jpg

$500 for all boards plus ship pp fee..

Last edited:
make me a reasonable offer

1 GVP 030 combo accel.
1 A2286 with sandwich board and floppy drive & io card
1 A2058 memboard with 2 meg
1 a2091 hard card, with 2 meg ram, and quantum scsi drive

Last edited:
You have done the deal with Kronusofchaos.

If he withdraws, I will be 2nd in line. As it is - the price is accepted and the deal done; I cannot offer unless your agreed deal falls through.

@kdits

In the spirit of fairness and site rules - you must state a price for your items -

AmiBay is not an auction site:
You must state an asking price for any item you wish to sell. If you do not know how much your item is worth, you will need to do some research. For further guidance see this section on price driving.

Asking for Offers:
You must not list something as "open to offers." However, you can declare a price and then state, "or near offers". You are under no obligation to accept a lower offer, however you must inform your prospective buyer that you are not accepting it. You should give your prospective buyer an opportunity to revise their offer before moving on to the next-in-line.

According to the rules since neither of the following have been stated with a price

1 GVP 030 combo accel.
1 A2058 memboard with 2 meg
1 a2091 hard card, with 2 meg ram, and quantum scsi drive

NO MEMBER CAN DECLARE INTEREST IN THEM

I know that this isn't what you planned for and sometimes every
can fall at the rules of the site, however a lot of members put a lot of effort into developing them for fairness for everyone on the site. Sadly I know this can be a pain, but its in everyone's interest to play fair.

I have no issue with following the rules. I agree that we need to keep things fair. So if me declaring interest in at least the 286 boards I am ok with that and keeping to that deal. Kdits can then handle the other 3 cards based upon the rules above. That way we can keep to the site rules.

On a quick note though and this is just an observation about fairness. Is it fair for others to declare interest for others who are not looking at the board at that time? Especially when there might be someone on at that time who would like to declare interest in that same item? Just curious. Not trying to start anything on this. Just curious.

I have no issue with following the rules. I agree that we need to keep things fair. So if me declaring interest in at least the 286 boards I am ok with that and keeping to that deal. Kdits can then handle the other 3 cards based upon the rules above. That way we can keep to the site rules.

On a quick note though and this is just an observation about fairness. Is it fair for others to declare interest for others who are not looking at the board at that time? Especially when there might be someone on at that time who would like to declare interest in that same item? Just curious. Not trying to start anything on this. Just curious.

^^ yes its fair, I have done this for members who are sleeping and have wanted threads open.

for example UK seller offers item, USA buyer is in bed sleeping, I declare on their behalf stating they must reply within 24 hours. I then PM the USA buyer so if they check their messages when getting up for work or whatever they can decide or not to continue, the person you declare for MUST also declare or withdraw within 24 hours.

I only do this for wanted ads as many new sales don't check the wanted ads very often.

as for the items above, Zetro is correct, you CANNOT declare or make any sort of deal for items without a FIXED selling price, infraction points will be added to the rule breakers,,

Ok. No worries. Was just curious. I'm ok with the rules. When I saw was what was going on and the posts about it I replied stating so. kdits can either repost and/or I can back out completely if that's what's needed. Let me know the best way to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom