Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Copenhagen
Looking for this book:
240px-C64PRG_cover.jpg

Give me an offer if you have it (preferably close to Denmark for cheapest shipping).

Doesn't have to be in perfect condition, but decent and complete.

Last edited:
Probably good you put those quotes, because that is really stretching the term 'new old stock' to its limits (and beyond). :) It looks banged up and quite used, brown along the edges and with rounded corners. It is also located in US so not relevant for me due to expensive shipping and customs, but thanks for the info anyway.

Are you looking at the same one?

Artikelstandort: Bordesholm, Deutschland

1x Programmer's Reference Guide (english)
First Edition / Fourth Printing - 1983

Commodore Book
491 Pages
with Commodore 64 Schematic Diagram

Unused Item with possibly light scratches

They want + 10 euros to post to you. If you want, I can forward for 3.70 which is the correct cost. I'll PM you.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the forward offer, and no I was looking at another item that specified 'new old stock'.

It is a higher price than what I was looking for, but I also don't need such a nice condition, and am not in any rush so have time to shop around for the right one.

I might also be interested in other reference books for C64 hardware and 6502-6510 machine code/Assembly.

I have found the book but am still interested in other 6502/6510 assembly books and other C64 reference books.

FYI, status for this thread can be set to 'found' since I got what I was looking for a while ago. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom