Sold Clearout thread - cables, fans, heatsinks, fan controller, cpus, sound card, vga card etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratfink

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Yorkshire
Results of a tidy up.

- Zalman fan controller [drive bay fit], hardly used, with some but maybe not all of the cable [but it just uses standard fan cables] £3 sold to scrappysphinx
- a few case fans, various sizes - all worked when tested yesterday £1 sold to scrappysphinx
- Large number of IDE and floppy drive ribbon cables, some unused - a few of the IDE cables may not work, the majority should be fine £1 sold to scrappysphinx

- SB Live PCI CT4760 with Live Drive II - working when stored £5 sold to pghulme

- s462 copper heatsink with heatpipes £2 sold to firev12

- [added] a dual socket 462 board, believe its Tyan can't remember if it has cpus etc, never tested it, dirty, no guarantee, £3 sold to presario
- various motherboard backplates - see picture - I have been unable to identify, they don't seem to relate to any of my motherboards, including some "AT keyboard" screw-ons for a case I uvsed to have £2 the lot or 25p each one AT style sold to firev12,therestSold to presario
- a couple of s370 celerons, untested - see my closed thread for the codes £1 sold to presario

NOTHING NOW REMAINING
POSTAGE EXTRA, paypal gift ONLY, by a courier of my choice but likely to be Royal Mail second class signed-for or whatever is cheapest on Parcel2Go.
If necessary I will add a small amount for materials - eg I do not have any small boxes for single cards, and *I know this will shock some people* jiffy bags cost money.
NO OFFERS, by PM or otherwise.
Everything SHOULD work as it will have been tested or even used semi-regularly before being sensibly stored but at these prices NOTHING IS GUARANTEED, ALL SOLD AS-IS.

Overseas postage would be possible if anyone's interested, but I'm guessing would seem disproportionately costly.

Last edited:
Interested in the zalman fan controller, case fans, large number of ide/floppy cables and sb live with live drive ii

can you let me know total posted please.

*edit*

actually sound blaster with live drive is not needed, so interest withdrawn on that.
still interested in the fan controller, fans and cables please

Last edited:
interested in s462 copper HS & AT backplate. photos? shipping to Greece? thanks!

pictures...

- - - Updated - - -

The unused heat sink still has some sticky tape on it [hard to get off] - that's the one that looks green and blotchy underneath.

Attachments

• P1000354.jpg
    P1000354.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000355.jpg
    P1000355.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000356.jpg
    P1000356.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
adding a dual socket 462 board i just saw in the shed - i bought this as working, when it arrived it was dusty as hell and stank like a bonfire, i put it in the shed [in its anti static] and forgot about it.

Expressing interest:

- [added] a dual socket 462 board, believe its Tyan can't remember if it has cpus etc, never tested it, dirty, no guarantee, £3
- various motherboard backplates - see picture - I have been unable to identify, they don't seem to relate to any of my motherboards, including some "AT keyboard" screw-ons for a case I used to have £2 the lot or 25p each- would like all of these for £2 please.

- a couple of s370 celerons, untested - see my closed thread for the codes £1

UK postage. would prefer royal mail if possible.

PMs sent to everyone.

Royal Mail and Parcel2Go [MyHermes, DPD and UPS are the options I use] are all fine.

Parcels posted to:

scrappysphinx
pghulme
firev12

Sent PM to presario to confirm postage.

Remaining few bits removed from sale.

Last edited:
package received, HEAVY FULL COPPER cooler master HSF!! thanks! Positive feedback in a minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom