vibros

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Emilia-Romagna
Hello

a little bunch of original Amiga software in floppy discs. All the discs are original, tested and readable, if nothing is reported on the following descriptions:

DCP_7836.JPG
Picture Manager v.4 Pro, 5 eur + postage

DCP_7837.jpg
Animage (the first disc has errors) + Adorage Premium (the last version?), 5 eur + postage - SOLD to JStrese

DCP_7840.jpg
FaxQuix, with manual, german software, 5 eur + postage

DCP_7842.JPG
MakeCD, german version (but now it is freeware), 5 eur + postage - SOLD to JStrese

DCP_7838.jpg
DiskExpander, german software, with manual, 8 eur + postage

DCP_7835.jpg
A very rare suite of three utilities, in original package (german software), 10 eur + postage

DCP_7843.JPG
A gem from shareware world, CyberShow for EGS system, with key + the demo version of EGS-TV, 15 eur + postage

DCP_7839.jpg
Picture Manager v.5.5 Pro (68k and PPC), with manual, 15 eur + postage

DCP_7841.jpg
AWebII (now it is freeware) the original from AmiTrix, with manual, a rare version for OS3.5+, 15 eur + postage

DCP_7833.JPG
Another rare gem, ImageVision, in original package (it is a presentation software like Holliwood or CanDo?), 15 eur + postage

Payment with
PayPal (+5% of fee or payment as gift)
IBAN (only for users from my country, it is a limit of my account and not a restriction imposed by me)
transfer to MC card (i do not know how it work! Maybe it is ok for someone)

Regards

Last edited:
Hello,

still for sale.
I add this option, if allowed, 4 eur discount for every item added to the purchase, but at least an item need to be of 15 eur of cost.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

I wear interest

Animage + Adorage Premium
Make CD

My English is not well why I write with a translation program

What would the dispatch cost to Germany?

Greeting
Jürgen

Hello,

the amount (included the cost of the postage) will be 14 Eur with tracking option, or 12 Eur as basic.

Regards
Stefano

Hello Stefano,

I will send you 24 euros with PayPal as a friend.

Give me your PayPal mail.:smile:

My address:
<snip> Please send your address details by PM

I hopes you were not angry too very much yesterday during the game that was already very much exciting and the happier one simply won. Actually it should have been the final.:cool:

Greeting
Jürgen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

payment received from JStrese, the items will be shipped ASAP.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

items still for sale.
JStrese, sorry for this delay, i have completely forgot it! The items will be sent until this week.

Regards
Stefano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom