Closed Original Amiga software in CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Shipping to usa, can be in a padded envelope, shouldnt be too expensive. Other option is send to switzerland but prefer usa.

Last edited:
Hello,

still for sale! (please do not ask to split the coupled items! Thanks!)

Cheers
Stefano

Hello,

replied on PM to Miru. About payment method, the buyer can choose some options. Look for the first post and tell me.

Cheers
Stefano

Last edited:
Hello,

Miru, thanks again, the item will be sent as soon as possible.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

i need to change some things and i do not know if it is allowed! Because the price of expedition to overseas countries is very expensive, from my country (i am thinking that my country is the only one that applies this prices, about 16 eur to send a CD with the chipest service, 28 Eur with basic courier service!), i can't stay with the price that i have calculated; so i ask another 5 eur to cover major cost or i will refund completely the buyer, if it disagree (and to be honest, i understand 100%).

So, i wait a reply.

I apologize for this inconvenience, but Italy need to uniform to other EU countries!

Regards
Stefano

Hi Stefano, please let me know if you sent the game wipeout yet. Thanks! Was above post meant for me? Didnt receive a pm from you but just sent you one. If you can send it cheaper to switzerland let me know, also if there is a partial refund as switzerland is cheaper than the us for shipping. Else just refund me everything.

Last edited:
Hello,

Wipeout is sold, all the others can be sold at 20 Eur + postage. Meeting Pearls is a veri nice collection indeed, some things are not on AMINET!

Cheers
Stefano

Up!

Meeteng pearls collection is very nice indeed, as said, some things on these CDs are not on Aminet.
The whole collection for 15 Eur + postage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom