Not open for further replies.

Miru

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Bern
I am letting the games I don't need loose back in the pool, may they bring joy to another Amigan

Cribbage King and Gin King (Manuals and Disk) 15.- (like new)
Space Quest (Manual and Disk) 30.- (like new)
The Settlers (Disks and Manual) 30.- (good)
Links (one of the few Games using the HAM mode!) (Manual and Disks, Kixx) 20.- (good)
Quest for Glory II, Trial by Fire (including Map and Disks, Sierra booklet) 30.- (like new)
Civilization Manual English 10.- (mild to moderate wear and tear, all pages complete)

Prices in USD

Payable via Paypal and fees (4%) or as gift

Condition is good, I can test them if wanted

All together for 100.- or nearest offer

Shipping worldwide, you pay shipping.

Last edited:
posting DSC_0005.jpg pics.DSC_0006.jpg

Send me a pm with adress to estimate shipping. To europe registered is about 20 usd for 2 games with usps

Interested in all for $100 as long as Space Quest & Quest For Glory 2 are still available with the bundle.

Can you do pictures of all games back sides and inside the boxes please

can you also get a rough shipping quote to UK please.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Shipping quote Miru, sadly shipping kills the deal for me.

Interest withdrawn and good luck with your sale.

Such a shame that "Shipping Prices" just seems to be going up and up spoiling our fun

Hi
Interested in space quest & quest for glory, next in line, shipping to france.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Didn't receive a Pm from the two of you just saw your post now. Please send me a pm and declare interest. Shipping to France and Germany depends, see USPS.com about what service you want. FedEx and UPS is too expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Shipping is 24.50 for 1 pound insured box to Europe.

Last edited:
Hi
Interested in space quest & quest for glory if they are still available , pm me :)

Wow, a long lasting offer indeed! If the games are still available, I'm interested in all of them to Germany. PM sent.

Last edited:
Received your pm cyborg. Because above are new and probably didnt send a pm and me not checking this thread their offers were not seen until now.

Unfortunately above games are in one of hundreds of boxes from an international move and not available short term. Will post when I get to them.

only game available is quest for glory 2. went box digging and found lots of things I dont need anymore. Stay put !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom