Closed Hungry Horace's second Amiga Games sale (July 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungry Horace

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Country
England
Region
Kent
Hi again guys,

Time for me to list /re-list a number of games on here.

Although I was previously saving for an Arcade Cabinet, that plan has gone by the wayside, and I am now making changes to the house and need to clear out some space... I genuinely worry that if I can't get rid of some of this, it might need to be thrown out in the future.

So, i want to get some games sold - especially any I have no attachment to what-so-ever! (Usually acquired from hardware purchases) I've given my prices alongside the names. I've based these on some sales i've been following, and then recently reduced them enven further.

Condition of each item should be clear from photos, but let me know if you need any extra pictures of detail. Most are fine, (minor scratches etc form storage etc) and I will highlight if there are any notable defects. The photos will also give you the clear indication of contents. If it's not shown, it's not in the sale.

I'm afraid disks are *not* tested, as I dont have any floppy drives left which I would trust, nor any currently connected up (you can blame the Gotek for that)

I would usually post out via Royal Mail, package, so postage is about £3.90 in the UK for each game (Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class). Happy to sell to anywhere in Europe, but the postage value would have to be checked and confirmed on a case-by-case basis. Same goes for multiple purchases.

Paypal payments only please (last time this went ignored by people showing interest) - i dont feel confortable giving out bank details.

I may also be posting a link to this thread through some Facebook groups, but be treating the sales rules exactly the same as here, so no benefit is given to those outside of Amibay.

Hope there is stuff here people may want.

Update: Many photos have been moved from my old server, so i have relocated everything together here on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4272ME-kTRMQWZ2bVVlWTZPcVU

(photos added to Google Drive)

Update 2: I have now also move all non-game software to a seperate thread here

The Games:

Alien Breed 3D 2: The Killing Grounds - Team 17 - £5 * missing manual / code booklet * (printed copy included)

Gloom Deluxe -
Black Magic - £20

Lord of the Rings -
Interplay - £20

Robocop 3 - Ocean - £15 * Includes untested Hardware - I am not liable if this damages your machine!! - Includes Holgram, albeit stuck to the inside of the box *

Sim Ant - Maxis / Ocean - £4 *includes original John Menzies Price Label (LOL!) *

Sim City 2000 - Maxis - £10

Skychase - Mirror Image - £2 *please note 'squashed' box condition*

Star Trek 25th Anniversary
-
Interplay - £25

Sub War 2050 - Mictroprose - £2

Super Tetris - Spectrum Holobyte - £4

Theme Park (AGA) - EA / Bullfrog - £5

Theme Park (ECS) - EA / Bullfrog - £3 * please note box/manual condition*

Turbo Trax
- Arcane - £8

NEW ADDITIONS: JULY 2017

European Champions - - £3 *Unstuck glue on box*

F-19 Stealth Fighter - Original Big Box - £5

F-19 Stealth Fighter - Kixx XL - £3

F-19 Stealth Fighter - Original Big Box - Bad Condition - £2

Lotus Turbo Challenge - GBH Gold - small box - £10

Street Racer - UbiSoft - £5 *unstuck glue on box, slightly bent*

SuperCars II -
GBH Gold - small box - £6 *slight dent to box*

NEW ADDITIONS: AUGUST 2017

Falcon -
MirrorSoft - £2

Fun School 3 -
Europress - £3 *contains original badge!*

Fun School 4 -
Europress - £1.50

Grand Prix -
Microprose - £1.50 *damaged box*

Slam Tilt -
21st Century - £22

XTReme Racing plus Data Disk - £20

INTEREST DECLARED

SOLD / PAID

Ancient Art of War in the Skies, The - Microprose - £7 {BarryB}

Colonisation - Microprose - £15 {BarryB}

Jungle Strike (AGA) - Ocean - £8 {BarryB}

Starlord - Microprose / Acid - £10 * please note box condition, unstuck glue* {BarryB}

Subversion - Guildhall - £12 {BarryB}

Superfrog - Team 17 - £10 * please note box condition {smokwaelski}

Exile (ECS) - Audiogenic - £5 {Excalibur} * please note box condition is OK, but there is unstuck glue*F17 Challenge - Team 17 - £2 {Excalibur}

Lion King, The (AGA) - Virgin - £5 {Benas}

UFO: Enemy Unknown (AGA) - Microprose - £10 {Benas}

After Burner - Sega - £4 {Ticker}

Xenon II - 1 disk version - £2 *scuffed box* {Ticker}

Lotus III The Ultimate Challenge - Gremlin - (Big Box) - £20 {haynor666}

Zeewolf - Binary Asylum - £3 {haynor666}

Starflight 2 - Electronic Arts - £14* please note box condition * {intric8}

Flight of the Amazon Queen - Binary Illusions / Renegade - £10 {Diogr}

Seymour Goes To Hollywood - Codemasters - £3 {Diogr}

Space Legends (Elite, Wing Commander, Mega Traveller) - Empire Interative- £5 {Diogr}

Back to the Future II - - £3 {Diogr}

Leisure Suit Larry 2 - Kixx XL - £8 {Diogr}

Leisure Suit Larry 3 - Kixx XL - £8 {Diogr}

Cruise for a Corpse - US Gold - £8 {Diogr}

Zool 2 - Gremlin - £5 {Diogr}

Last edited:
thanks J.T.Kirk! now fixed :)

Batch 2 coming this afternoon....

Anyone know why only half the list shows on Tapatalk though?

OK, all updates etc are done... As purchases happen i will move them out of the list to a lower position.

Interested in Ancient Art of War, Colonization, Jungle Strike (AGA), Starlord and Sub Version, sending PM!

Interested in Colonization, Lotus 3, Sim City 2000 & Zeewolf, PM on the way...

The Robocop 3 hardware I believe was the copy projection dongle. LOL which was ment to revolutionise copy protection. If I remember correctly on the day of release a dongle free cracked version was sent to their hard office.

Last edited:
The Robocop 3 hardware I believe was the copy projection dongle. LOL which was ment to revolutionise copy protection. If I remember correctly on the day of release a dongle free cracked version was sent to their hard office.

Yes, you are quite right - i didnt state that in the main post, but think (hope?) most people interested in the game know what it was intended for!!

PM replied and Payment sent (y)

Also interested in Penpal, sending PM!

Last edited:
Interested in Colonization, Lotus 3, Sim City 2000 & Zeewolf, PM on the way...

As discussed via PM, Colonization sold to BarryB, Lotus 3 under discussion.

Sim City 2000 / Zeewolf - interest noted, however I cannot 'reserve' these as requested, so remain available for now.

Thanks

BarryB - your games were despatched yesterday :)

To anyone else, no other games have been confirmed/agreed as yet (the Lotus 3 discussion went no where), so still plenty up for grabs!

tactica has interest in some, but only if still available in a few weeks.

If avail. Lotus 3. Dependant on shipping to Toronto Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Bluecursor - I have generally said I would ship to Europe because the worldwide shipping usually seems to out-weigh the item value , but I have no problem looking into it for you :)

Will try packing the item tomorrow, to verify the all-in weight/size , and get a cost from there.

Games/Pen Pal arrived yesterday, will post pics later! Positive feedback left (y)

Only 1 Pic needed:

Games.jpg

Last edited:
If avail. Lotus 3. Dependant on shipping to Toronto Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI again Bluecursor

I have had a look into it .... weight should be no more than 400g all in, and size no more than 40x30x12cm , which keeps it as a 'small parcel'.

Royal Mail's International "Tracked" (although it says this is just "Delivery Confirmation") is therefore £12.45

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Just for the record, I'm still interested in the lot I mentioned, minus Colonization of course.

Bluecursor hasn't responded and it has been 2 weeks now.... I think it's safe to assume no more interest.

Interested in ..., Lotus 3, Sim City 2000 & Zeewolf, PM on the way...

So on this basis I'll have a look into the postage on this lot :)

Extending interest to Lord of the Rings as expressed by PM now.

Edit: In the end I get LOTR instead of SC2000. Just FYI :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom