As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1225   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
As many of you know, I offer high quality Amiga upgrade and recap service on my other thread:

Service-for-Amiga-4000-3000-2000-1200-600-A3640-A3630-capacitor-SIMM-socket-HDD-amp-FDD-port-repair-or-replacement

I have decided to offer a premium service package for Amiga 4000 Rev B. This service is for people who want the absolute best for their system, both in the quality of work and best available parts. These are the parts and upgrades that I use on my own systems and they cost a magnitude more than standard parts, and many of them are difficult to find, only available from separate sources.

This package is a result of my experience recapping and servicing hundreds of boards, and address - as a preventive work - the most common faults and best upgrades, so probably you don't have to worry about your system going faulty again, and even if it would, chips can be swapped out using a simple tool within minutes, instead of sending it back and forth for expensive repairs.

The main advantages offered are:

- Organic polymer capacitors brand capacitors (Panasonic, Sanyo, Würth etc.) - best quality around, they will NEVER leak again
- Highest quality sockets and parts from 3M and AMP
- Original NOS Amiga chips (not pulls) never been used and will hold for many years
- The best quality rework around, IPC level, nearest manufacturing quality
- One price which is much lower than ordering the upgrades individually, includes many hours of work and testing.

This what is included in the package:

1. Full recap using organic polymer capacitors, they will NEVER leak and are the best possible option
2. PIO2 upgrade, socketed for increased IDE speed (~33%)
3. New CIA chips, socketed, for stable ports, keyboard and FDD operation - the most common fault
4. New Paula, audio circuit, socketed, preventing booting problems
5. New Lisa, video circuit, socketed, preventing video and AGA mode problems
6. A3640 CPU card Rev 3.2 upgarde and polarity fix, 2 x GALs with the latest logic content, or A3630 recap
7. New SIMM sockets upgrade (5x) with metal clips, preventing broken plastic socket clips
8. New pro Lithium battery kit upgrade, with voltage protection (will NEVER leak)
9. New real time clock chip upgrade (RTC) on precision socket, preventing booting problems
10. Full cleanup from dust and dirt of the entire board, including connectors - will look like new.

This work is only available for FULLY working and clean motherboards, with no previous battery leak, or corrosion from leaking capacitors. This is to ensure the quality of the state of the board. The only exception is broken SIMM socket clips.

Please send me a PM if interested and have well lit, in focus, high resolution photos of your motherboard ready, with both top and underside of the board, and closeups of the battery area and caps.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Tpedersendiagnosis + premium packagecomplete, shipped
local workdiagnosis + premium packagecomplete, delivered
local workaudio + premium packagecomplete, delivered
dalowaypremium packagecomplete, shipped
local workA3640 + premium packagecomplete, delivered
Corumpremium package A4000Tcomplete, shipped
Harkonnen75premium package A4000Tcomplete shipped
raketapremium package A4000Dcomplete shipped

[TR]

[/TR]

Last edited:
I have an A4000 and A600 that both need a degree of repair but would also be interested in the premium service. could you please PM me? thanks..

Work in progress on a local order (almost complete) removing the SIMM sockets (in a clean manner and without ANY damage) is the bigest task usually.

20170228_201323.jpg 20170228_201433.jpg

Local order complete, audio fixed (corrosion from leaking caps), new organic polymer caps, (will never leak again), new SIMM sockets with metal clips, new RTC on socket, Lithium battery kit, new Paula (socketed), new LISA (socketed), new CIAs (socketed), full cleanup - ready for the new millennium. :)

20170303_083656.jpg 20170303_083543.jpg 20170303_083549.jpg 20170303_083618.jpg20170303_083639.jpg

Hello , im very interesting , looks very very good , im a question , send via DHL or Fedex ? , Is the only safe route that I have in my country Argentina, it is possible that I can send it and then send it to me by that same medium, thanks!

Hello , im very interesting , looks very very good , im a question , send via DHL or Fedex ? , Is the only safe route that I have in my country Argentina, it is possible that I can send it and then send it to me by that same medium, thanks!

Not a problem, but expect hefty shipping charges, as courier shipping is very expensive in Scandinavia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom