Blogger
Rating - 100%
1040   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

Up for sale today my Spectrum +3 collection. very dear to my heart this one and will be very sad to see it go but needs a new home :)

The +3 has been upgraded with +3E Roms and Internal IDE Device with Compact Flash drive. It has a loader built in that was written by Zetr0 and also you can load games +3 Basic (take a look at my gallery here to get an idea how the device works) http://www.fitzstevesamigaworld.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=38

Manual is included for the IDE device with explains further.

The Disk drive is working as shown in the attached pictures, I changed the drive belt approx 3-4 years ago. It's only been used a hand full of times since so I can't guarantee how long it will last if used frequently as is the norm with computers that are 30+ years old. Buyer should beware that they are buying an old computer and not something brand new and adjust their expectations accordingly. With that said hopefully it should give many years of service as it has for me.

General condition is very good, it's clean for age and as far as I know all the keys/ports work. It comes with original PSU and an RGB-Scart lead which as you see displays a fantastic picture on my PVM. I also have the original box up in the loft which should contain the original SJS Joystick and manual, I will dig this out later. I remember it was in reasonable condition. I will also include the Dust cover as shown, please note that the logo has come away on the bottom right.

I have a comprehensive collection of software on original Disk, all this is included for the buyer and some very rare and hard to find, to build this collection has cost me a lot of money and would you too if you were buying it separately. Disks are sold as is, with no warranty due to age. I loaded up a couple and they worked (as shown and match day II) but I did not recently test any of the others. Many software titles have original inserts and such as shown.

I would like £400 ONO for the lot. If you collect this from my home I will give for FREE an Amstrad CPC Monitor and adapter cable so you can play this in glorious RGB just like it was 1986 which in black looks fantastic along side the +3.

Thanks for looking :)

All photos taken this morning: (except for the internal)

20160809_085348.jpg20160809_085700.jpg20160809_085627.jpg20160809_085607.jpg20160809_085531.jpg20160809_085520.jpg20160809_085456.jpg20160809_085430.jpg20160809_085313.jpg20160809_085735.jpg

More pics to come...

Bumping this. As stated I'm open to offers so if you think the price is out of your reach make me an offer. I can't find a value on this because not many bundles like this come up!

Sorry I haven't dug the box out yet but if anyone is interested I'll climb up in the loft and get it. (note only the box has been stored in the loft never the games or computer)

I said offers not insults so don't PM me with stupid offers (again) or you will be reported to the mods.

You must first declare interest in the thread and then send your offer by PM. Please do some research on sale prices before you come in with an offer.

Price drop to £300+ P&P

No longer considering offers.

Last reduction to £275 + P&P if it does not sell this weekend I'll hang onto it.

I said offers not insults so don't PM me with stupid offers (again) or you will be reported to the mods.

You must first declare interest in the thread and then send your offer by PM. Please do some research on sale prices before you come in with an offer.

You would actually report someone to a mod if you didn't like their offer?

Bizarre.

You would actually report someone to a mod if you didn't like their offer?

Bizarre.

Yes because silent bids are not allowed, maybe you should read the rules?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, it's me again! Declaring interest!

Declaring interest...next in line

Thanks for the interest guys but as there was no interest over the weekend I've decided to hang onto this so thread can be closed.

If that changes I will get in touch and give you guys first refusal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom