Not open for further replies.

gurthuk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sowerby Bridge, Halifax
I have for sale a kipper2k 4Mb / IDE card for the CDTV. I think this is known as the Kipper2k A504IDE Fastmem with IDE (correction A504IDE not a A508IDE as its a 4Mb)

I have had it fitted but barely used the functionality so I have decided to let this go to a good home. There is a small pair of pins which are slightly bent (where I have the ear protector), it doesn't affect the performance - I have the wire and connector for this still has you need to connect that elsewhere on board.

I'll remove the 68k in the photo as that's the one from my CDTV, also included are the risers (still in my CDTV) which help lift the board when sitting on the 68k socket so it clears the nearby capacitors.

£32 Paypal as a gift, I will include P&P. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0506.JPG

Last edited:
hi gurthuk

question on the riser, would you beable to post a picture of the riser and were you able to close the lid of your CDTV with this board in place????

@timtheloon here are some photos of the risers in situ (all be it without the card on).

When I removed the card originally I quickly dropped a spare 68k I had in place on top of the risers because I wanted to check the CDTV was okay and take then take my time taking the 68k off the kipper2k board - which I've done tonight. These are the riser kipper2k provided with the card originally.

The last 3 photos show the jumper wire which is included and some foam I have fitted over the legs of the card and the risers so to protect them in transit.

I could close the lid of the CDTV with the card in place but I would say it way tight just as other people say, I wouldn't want to go any tighter. I always slipped a thin slice of plastic / card between the board and the case just so the 2 never shorted as a precaution.

IMG_0509.JPG IMG_0510.JPG IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0513.JPG IMG_0514.JPG IMG_0515.JPG IMG_0516.JPG

Payment received. Will box up this evening and get it in the post tomorrow.

Amazon packaged arrived today so I've reused that for this:

Anti-static bag, foam on the pins, risers on the reverse of the foam etc. Should be good to go.

IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0521.JPG IMG_0522.JPG IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0524.JPG

Feedback received. Great to hear the card has arrived, hope you enjoy it! Will leave feedback now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom