Sold Lo-tech 1MB RAM boards. Fully assembled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosTex

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Fernão Ferro
Hi there,

for sale are some lo-tech 1MB RAM boards. These cards not only allow to expand a PC/XT to get 640KB conventional memory, you also can use it to get UMB's and load DOS there or other TSR's to get more free conventional memory.

300px-Lo-tech-1MB-RAM-Board-assembled-r02.jpg

Make sure you see lo-tech's wiki page for all technical information.

A bracket is not included, you can check the wiki page on measurement details.

Price is 70€ + shipping and packing. Paypal fees are to be paid by buyer.

1 card for sale!

Last edited:
For your information, Deanp must declare interest here, otherwise it will be considered as a sillent-bidding.

Declaring interest in 1 card. PM sent and payment made. Apologies for not following the process properly - entirely my fault. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So who's the third buyer - must be another silent bidder since I only see two in this thread?

So who's the third buyer - must be another silent bidder since I only see two in this thread?

No silent bidding at all, one of the cards was sold elsewhere to a VOGONS forums member. My mistake was to enter 6 cards for sale when one was already reserved for him.

It is possible to make a plus adapter for a tandy 1000 hx? Tks!

I'm not selling Tandy Plus Adapters, i'm selling lo tech 1MB RAM boards. I think the lo tech card will work on Tandy machines it can expand conventional RAM to 640kb + populate 64kb chunks on the UMA.

If you were asking specifically if i can make a Plus adapter for a Tandy 1000 the answer is no. I'm not even aware of a homebrew/ reverse engineered Plus adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom