Tsukiouji

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Region
Cherkasy
Greetings!
I have some items laying without use, and other than tossing them around it would be great if they find new owners.

1) PC CHIPS M216, hot-rod 286 20Mhz with AMD 287-10 FPU. Plus 2Mb SIMM30 RAM. Battery was desoldered by previous owner. Note: one plastic clip on memory slot is missing, and it looks like traces were restored previously. Nevertheless, works properly. Asking $75 + S&H (shipping and handling).
Can add another 2Mb RAM in matched SIMMs for $5.

2) FX-3000D Rev 1.0 (386/486 hybrid) motherboard with Texas Instruments TX486DLC-40BGA and IIT 4C87DLC-40 properly installed and working. Plus 4Mb SIMM30 RAM. This m/b has original external battery with it. Asking $115 + S&H.
Can add another 4Mb RAM in matched SIMMs for $10. Or can split up the mb and processors asking $90 for the mb and $35 for the processor pair. Note: the processors have slightly bent pins, nothing bad, but not pristine condition either.

3) Cirrus Logic CL-GD5429 VLB videocard with 2Mb RAM installed. Note: scratches here and there and overall pretty worn-out look, but working properly. Asking $17 + S&H.

4) Jetway J-7BXAN i440BX + P3-450 (Katmai). Note: plastic clip around CPU slot was removed (broken due to brittle plastic). Asking $25 + S&H.
Will throw in free AGP card: TNT1 or Trio3D or Trio3D/2x.

5) PcPartner JJI-BX (35-C928-01-13) i440BX (Coppermine ready) + P3-450 (Katmai). Note: plastic clip around CPU slot was removed by previous owner. Asking $25 + S&H.
Will throw in free AGP card: TNT1 or Trio3D or Trio3D/2x.

6) Temporaly abstain from selling due to bulging caps and experienced graphic issues in NFS3.
Tualatin-ready m/b VIA flavour CANYON 6LEBMS-T (VIA PLE133, integrated Trident Blade3D). Plus 256Mb RAM in single SDRAM module. Note: refurbished by previous owner, looks like some capacitors were bad and changed with used ones, some capacitors were left intact. I can recap it with new CapXon capacitors (Low-ESR and 105C) — the best available here — for additional cost, but maybe it would be best to leave it as-is. Working OK. Asking $10 + S&H.

7) Tualatin-ready m/b Intel flavour CHAINTECH CT-6OIA3T (i815EP). Plus 256Mb RAM in single SDRAM module. Asking $25 + S&H.

High-res photos available: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lyzxgyruat2n8ld/AABdx7ErQWG3r24s0vx_uSU0a?dl=0

Please note: Due to PayPal policy Ukrainians are not allowed to receive funds and I don't want to embrace no shady schemes to enable receive functionaly for my PayPal account, therefore PayPal is out of the question.
I can bill you with my Payoneer.com account or can accept bank wire transfer (such as Wester Union).
All items stated here are in working order and will be fully tested before shipping, full refund if DOA.
Purchased items will be posted within 3 days of payment being received.

Last edited:
Declare interest on: What will shipping for denmark be on item: 3) Cirrus Logic CL-GD5429 VLB videocard with 2Mb RAM installed. Note: scratches here and there and overall pretty worn-out look, but working properly. Asking $17 + S&H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom