Not open for further replies.

euronymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Helsinki
Hey all, I am looking for an EasyFlash 3, completely assembled so no soldering required. I could only find one seller in Europe so far but looks like it requires some putting together. Anybody selling these cartridges? Thanks!

-Update- Found, thanks all.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone sells them, but I'll be happy to put a kit together for you if needed.

I have easyflash3 - 70 euro + postage 10 euro
Is new and completely finished

Last edited:
I already told the op where he can get a pre assembled (gold edged) cartridge in Finland. I didn't hear back with a "thanks" mind you.

I already told the op where he can get a pre assembled (gold edged) cartridge in Finland. I didn't hear back with a "thanks" mind you.

Hi, thanks Just saw your private message today. As this forum is not very active (topics on the front page from a year ago) I don't check in here daily. Reading my private messages now. Cheers!

But this is probably one of the most active Amiga/Commodore forums :) Instead of looking at the front page I suggest clicking on the New Posts link.

How do I change the prefix of the topic to "found"? In the "edit thread" option, including "advanced", the prefix section doesn't seem to be there.

Hi,
only forum moderator can change the topic prefix, however, You need to leave a message like "Wanted item was found, (bought from "username", or found elsewhere) topic can be closed", to let the mods know you've found what you was looking for...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom