Sold Mega Garage Sale (100+ items to sell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeon3d

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Algarve
CAN A MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD? THANKS​

Wife has finally accepted that I'm an old-hardware-hoarder! Hooray! :p

Update: 18/2/2019: I'm adding more stuff to a new spreadsheet with more info about the parts, and hopefully a photo link for each item, but it'll take me a while. I currently have 497 different items in it, with 20 of them being sold, so there's more than 477 different items available. I say there's more cause I have <1 of some of them, and I'm not finished adding stuff.

Sad update 11/02/2019: So I'm "divorcing" (actually I'm not married per se, but I digress), and as such, this stuff really has to go to either one of two places: Your houseman cave or the recycler, and I hate going to the recycler to recycle old hardware.
Prices are going to be set really low. Some of the stuff will be free (you just pay S&H). I won't have much time to test anything, so I'm selling them as "probably working but not sure parts", unless it says Yes on the tested column.

Make me an offer for a lot of stuff and I'll probably accept it.
I'll update the spreadsheet every night with more stuff until I finish.

Update 21/01/2019: I've currently received a whole lot of stuff because old hardware should never have to go to the recycler. That means I'm sorting thru stuff (7 boxes of assorted miscellaneous stuff and ~20 towers) and i'm also trying to document most stuff so I can make a nicer thread.

:crying: -> -> -> Click here to see a spreadsheet with all the items I have for sale <- <- < :crying:

Do not reference anything other than your AmiBay username on Paypal. Send me your address by Amibay Private Message. Please use Friends and Family or else you pay the taxes.

If you order something, you're free at any time (before I ship it that is) to cancel it and i'll promptly refund your money.

Last edited:
Hello there, declaring interest on these:

-Biostar 945P-A7A Rev. 8.1
-5.25" floppy

Hopefully it doesn't exceed 2KG, could you check and give me a final price including postage costs to Greece?

Also, in what state is the motherboard? A photo would certainly help, I'm mostly worried about the capacitors, are they in a good state?

Hi,
I'm also interested in the Teac 5.25" FD-55GFR-612-U.
is it still available?

Guessing he's having Internet issues, I'm PMed him almost a week now and he still hasn't replied :(.

Hope he didn't sell these elsewhere in the meantime xD.

Sorry, kinda forgot about amibay :( got a new job and it's quite time consuming. Anyway, everything is still available. I'm gonna work on taking photos for everyone who's still interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there, declaring interest on these:

-Biostar 945P-A7A Rev. 8.1
-5.25" floppy

Hopefully it doesn't exceed 2KG, could you check and give me a final price including postage costs to Greece?

Also, in what state is the motherboard? A photo would certainly help, I'm mostly worried about the capacitors, are they in a good state?

35.50 for both items to greece.

@TonyK, 16.50 for both floppies to Dutchland, but they are not Samsung, read closer. :D

Last edited:
interested in Vtech/PC Partner VXB820DS Socket 7 Motherboard with Pentium MMX CPU (no Cooler) - 10€

Interested in :

Intel D945GCCR + Pentium E2160 + Backplate - 10€
Elsa Gladiac MX 32MB AGP 4x (GF2 MX400) - 5€
(Soddim) Nanya 2GB DDR3-1333 - 5€

Intereted in Sony MPF920. Beige fascia? Got a pic to see the condition if beige?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom