Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Chios
Hi,

Up for sale is a boxed Commodore Amiga 1200 for sale. Some notes:

1) The top cover is a little bit yellow. I've tried to illustrate this in the pics
2) The top metal RF shield has seen better days but I am including this. Maybe some people want it or want to restore it.
3) The capacitors look fine. No leakage. I would advice replacing them however.
4) I tested the machine, everything works although it DOES NOT come with a PSU. The PSU is missing.
5) All clips are in place. None broken
6) There is a 10GB Hitachi drive in there although it's not properly configured to boot.
7) Overall the box is in good condition. I would say 7.5/10. Doesn't have any major dents and or holes.

Asking price is £180 £170 160 + shipping (free shipping within the UK). Payment via bank transfer or Paypal (you pay the fees) SOLD

DSC09703.jpgDSC09709.jpgDSC09704.jpgDSC09708.jpgDSC09710.jpgDSC09718.jpgDSC09720.jpgDSC09725.jpgDSC09726.jpgDSC09738.jpg

Last edited:
Interested! ... but I live outside the U.K. I reside in the states. I understand there will be shipping since I'm non-local.. Please messenge me if it's still available. -cheers!

Interested! ... but I live outside the U.K. I reside in the states. I understand there will be shipping since I'm non-local.. Please messenge me if it's still available. -cheers!

Shipping this to the states would be quite expensive. From what I check from parcel2go.com

Parcelforce: Around £50
DPD: Around £60

Declare interest, sending pm with questions.

I'll reply to your question here for visibility. Shipping to Norway again is pretty much the same prices as the USA quote above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom