Cyberstorm PPC repaired and supercharged

amazing , is this the fastest PPC on a classic Amiga?

@hese

That's some fine work Hese....

Erittäin hyvää työtä todellakin!

Hello,

there is a big hole on the availability of software for this card. I think, there is not much difference under OS4 in comparison with a 200MHZ CSPPC with 66MHZ bus clock.

Regards
Stefano

Yes...but... You can spend xx to be able to play Quake on highest fpu on your lovely Amiga :D

Sorry Sardine, got it :)

Last edited:
Hi Hese!

Just what I need. I hope you will improve cyberstorm ppc. I wrote a private message.

That's impressive work. Congrats. I also have a CSMKIII, which someone started to solder some parts for PPC use but it is not working in any way. Maybe you can bring it back to life ;)

That's impressive work. Congrats. I also have a CSMKIII, which someone started to solder some parts for PPC use but it is not working in any way. Maybe you can bring it back to life ;)
Well, you could send it to me and I'll see if it can be repaired.

Well, you could send it to me and I'll see if it can be repaired.
Hi Hese.

Do you by chance repair the Phase 5 Blizzard 603e cards as well? Have a couple that aren’t playing ball. 1 x Will only work after a couple of power cycles as it reports no FastRAM But 060 (Rev 6) works. Another will work then freezes up and loses FastRAM.

Cheers.

I can inspect if the Blizzards can be repaired but no guarantees. Any faulty Cypress / MACH chips and the card is as good as a boat anchor, unfortunately.

I can inspect if the Blizzards can be repaired but no guarantees. Any faulty Cypress / MACH chips and the card is as good as a boat anchor, unfortunately.
Okay. thanks for getting back to me Hesse. Will have a think over Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom