Sold Spectrum+ with accessories - perfect working order - plus optional extras (including SMART Card)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousey

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Hampshire
[EDIT] PLEASE NOTE the optional extras have been sold. SMART Card @ £20 to Retro_Lover; PSU @ £6 to Claudius. Photos edited to avoid confusion.

[EDIT] All items have now been sold.

I bought this Speccy with the intention of fully refurbishing it, but only got partway. Here is what I've done so far:

1. Stripped the case down, removed all keys, cleaned everything.
2. Fitted a new keyboard membrane (from RWAP Software).
3. Did the composite mod.
4. Attached a heatsink to the ULA (from Retroleum).
5. Replaced the 7805 Voltage Regulator with a better one (followed the guide here), which negates the use of the large metal heatsink (see last photo).

I had planned to replace all the capacitors, and replace the RAM with socketed versions, but a combination of lack of time and lack of confidence meant I never got around to it.

The Speccy is in perfect working order and very good cosmetic condition, and includes the following:

• The Speccy itself. The motherboard is a 6A.
  • A new power supply from The Future Was 8 Bit.
  • An in-line power switch from Retroleum.
  • 3M composite lead to connect the Speccy to a TV with composite port.
  • Set of mic/ear tape leads (note no tape recorder is included).
  • A set of new axial capacitors (not pictured) from Retroleum, in case you want to replace the original ones.
  • The original metal heatsink, if you want it!
  • Spectrum+ manual (some wear and tear, but in fair condition).
  • Switchable joystick interface - switch between Sinclair/Kempston/Cursor (please note the label has come off of the front, so I'm not sure what make it is).

[NOW SOLD] I would like £70 £60 £50 £45 for the main Speccy lot.

FREE courier delivery within the UK, or £5 credit towards shipping to Europe (e.g. if it costs £10 then I will only ask for £5).

Payment by Paypal gift or add 3.4% + 20p to cover their fees.

View attachment 114488View attachment 114489View attachment 114490View attachment 114491View attachment 114506
View attachment 114493View attachment 114507View attachment 114495View attachment 117439

Last edited:
Interested in the SMART Card interface.
I have one connected to one of my 48k rubber-key machines and it's a great bit of kit.

Money received and first post updated to reflect sale of SMART Card.

[EDIT] SMART Card posted 10th November.

Last edited:
Hi,
Is th original PSU still available? I can't send the PM yet.

Kind regards,
Claudius

Last edited:
Payment received from Claudius for PSU.

[EDIT - 06/01/17] Parcel sent. :)

[EDIT - 09/01/17] PM received from Claudius to say PSU arrived, and mutual positive feedback left.

Last edited:
Free shipping within UK has been added (or £5 credit towards shipping to Europe).

Joystick interface now included with Speccy bundle, and also added a Spectrum+ manual I discovered lurking in a drawer!

First post has been tidied up and edited to reflect these changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom