Thread: 'Selesnya'; green Play it Loud DMG-01 with white backlight and bivert ($107 shipped anywhere in the world)

Country
    Czech republic
    Region:
    Prague 5
    Feedback

Default 'Selesnya'; green Play it Loud DMG-01 with white backlight and bivert ($107 shipped anywhere in the world)

Up for sale is 'Selesnya', a green 'Play it Loud' DMG-01 with a white button set, white HHL backlight, bivert module and glass screen cover.

I suppose the last thing she needs is a Selesnya Conclave insignia right between the buttons and D-pad...
    Specifics are:

1) shell has been thoroughly scrubbed inside & out
    2) new silicone control pads under new white buttons
    3) white-frame scratch-resistant glass screen cover
    4) Hand Held Legend white backlight and bivert module installed
    5) fully tested / fully functional, battery well has zero corrosion
    6) includes 1 free, randomly selected game to prove it works right out of the box!

I am happy to take more photos or answer any questions that help you make your purchasing decision.

Due to weight considerations batteries are not included, price includes free registered shipping anywhere in the world. This is not a new unit so there will be fine scratches and other minor blemishes on the case. There is also a small issue with the headphone stereo channels, where one channel cuts in and out as the volume wheel is turned. Otherwise there are no other issues with sound or playability.

This unit has a fine dusting of powder between the polariser and screen to prevent Newton rings. Some powder is visible when the unit is off, though I guarantee it is completely invisible when the unit is powered up. (I want to stave off any potential disappointments, this is a beautiful machine and plays very well)

Payment via Paypal, I will ship the next business day after receipt of payment.

Country
    Czech republic
    Region:
    Prague 5
    Feedback

No longer for sale / I do not see how to delete this thread.