Closed Diamond Multimedia Micronics C400 ATX Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Don't have it.
It might be hard to find it. I was interested in this mobo some time ago. Found one on Evilbay for a way too much amount of money but didn't bought it. Import from USA is out of a question...

What is so interesting about this motherboard? It's just a 440BX one, I can't see anything special?
I ask because I bought one back in the day (still have it but I don't intent to sell it though) but other than being stable - like 95% of 440BX mobos - there isn't anything special... ?

Thread refers to get build Diamond Multimedia - certified PC. Mobo+gpu+audio from the same manufacturer. Something like tribute to the company. keropi did you saw perfect hardware? Ain't saw one
If you change your mind, you're warmly welcome here.
Thanks for your interest

OK I thought you wanted one because of some special property - it doesn't have one that's why I was curious.
I like the whole "full Diamond build" I hope you find a suitable mobo!

Don't have one, but happened to notice one on that well-known auction site right now. It's in the USA, but shipping isn't too bad (USD 20.23 to NL, so assumedly similar to PL). Asking price is more than I would pay for a Slot 1 board, but not too insane, so maybe worth considering if you've been looking for almost two years. Also, there's a "Make Offer" option, so who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom