Amiga 600 Rev. 1.3 schematics needed

PPow

Country
Finland
Region
Pirkanmaa
If someone knows where I could download schematics for A600 Rev.1. 3 mainboard, please send a link.

My mobo has sound problems and the schematics I found are for newer revisions.

If someone knows where I could download schematics for A600 Rev.1. 3 mainboard, please send a link.

My mobo has sound problems and the schematics I found are for newer revisions.

Haven't got 1.3 schematics but if the sound is distorted or weak on one or both channels then you'll need to replace the SMD capacitors...

The caps have been changed, the problem is somewhere else. Sound is distorted on both channels...

The audio chip is at position U15 on the board (top right) i have changed a couple of these with similar problems to yours , have a look around that area as the caps do tend to leak badly there

these are the op amp chips I bought , they are slightly longer in the pin legs but fit fine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IC-OP-AMP...t-TL084CNSR-/350819440388?hash=item51ae77d704

If you want one mail me you can have it for just the post cost

Last edited:
The op chip is working correctly. Thanks for your kind offer :) There has been a leakage of some sort near the audio chip. The keys are also sticky so I suppose someome has spilled some Pepsi on it. Does anyone happen to have a Paula chip, maybe it's faulty?

Since you got distortion on both channels, I'd check that Vref1/2 is ~2.5V as it should be. One of my 600s had the same problem and it turned out Vref1/2 was 0V since a ceramic cap had shorted out.

Back
Top Bottom