In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
For sale my first PSP system I bought 10 years ago. It's one of the first models which can be enabled easily with custom firmware in order to enable homebrew games and tools. This one is currently with 5.50 GEN-D3 custom firmware. After that I've lost track of new updates, but it's easy to install the latest CFW.

The PSP is in overall in very good shape for its age, actually the last 5-6 years was used sparingly. It comes with a 4GB Memory Stick DUO. I have opened it once in order to clean it inside and to replace the analog joystick with a brand new one. The battery seems to work quite well; a full charge revealed that it will stand for approximately 3 hours of play.

Please note, that only the UMD drive doesn't work unfortunately (it seems that something is preventing the laser to be activated when you insert a UMD in), so it's ideal for those that they want it for strictly homebrew usage.

Apart from the PSP unit itself, you will get the manual, original headphones and pouch, european battery charger, leather strip, cleaning cloth and a Logic 3 case which in return has a car adapter inside, USB adapter etc, 4 holds for UMD discs and a casing to put your PSP inside for transportation (as shown in the first photo).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom