For Sale Gotek Floppy Drive External ROUND cables

Expressing interest in 2 cables and shipping to Japan

Black cable (16 €) (50cm)
Silver-transparent cable (HQ cable - AWG26 conductors and braided shielding)(17 €)(cable length 45cm)

Light Beige at default length, and a bootselector please.

thanks,
RDP

Interested in black cable 30cm sent to Poland. PM on the way.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Interested in a black or gray cable, if available. If not, please let me know what colors are available.

Question: I currently have a somewhat bulky interface board for my external Gotek. Do I still need the interface with this cable, or does it connect directly?

All listed on the first post still available. This cable connects directly, and makes Gotek external drive, no need for any (other) interface.

Would one of these cables be compatible with a standard internal Amiga drive? ie take an internal drive and convert it to external.

And..

Interested in "Silver-transparent cable (HQ cable - AWG26 conductors and braided shielding)(17 €)(cable length 45cm)" for shipping to UK.

Please PM!

Thanks

These cables are Gotek only, because for real drive you need some IC's controlling the motor signal. I did some hybrid cables in the past, but it makes the cable approx twice the price.
I have added you in the queue and when I have your cable ready I will PM with payment info.

These cables are Gotek only, because for real drive you need some IC's controlling the motor signal. I did some hybrid cables in the past, but it makes the cable approx twice the price.
I have added you in the queue and when I have your cable ready I will PM with payment info.

Hi, sorry was just looking for a figure on total cost with shipping.

Not totally set on how I want to configure, I was hoping for the flexibility of Gotek or floppy.

I am not looking to order at this time, could you pop me off your queue for now please.

What would be the normal cost of shipping to UK?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom