For Sale Lumafix64 for Commodore C64

Has anyone tried one of these on an SX-64? If it would clear up the video on the small screen I'd be interested in one (just don't know how difficult it would be to install on this model).

Never tested before. If you want, please test in your SX64! I can give you 10% discount from the total price if you can shot some photos for me installing the lumafix64 inside the SX64. If not working you can send back the item (in original condition), no worries. Let me know!

Payment sent.

I'll take some photos during the install, and also some before-and-after screen shots.

Never tested before. If you want, please test in your SX64! I can give you 10% discount from the total price if you can shot some photos for me installing the lumafix64 inside the SX64. If not working you can send back the item (in original condition), no worries. Let me know!

Last edited:
Great! If will working with SX64, i can post your pics to my website and also to this post's 1st thread. Thank you!

I don't see why it wouldn't work, but it's just a matter of whether that chip slot is easy to reach, without having to remove the board. I'm hoping that is the case, as I don't want to perform major surgery if I can avoid it :)

Back
Top Bottom