Paravision SX-1 for CD32 (Fully working or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terenos

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Salo
I am looking for Paravison SX-1 add on for Amiga CD32.

Doesn't have to be fully working.

Shipping to Finland

I am looking for Paravison SX-1 add on for Amiga CD32.

Doesn't have to be fully working.

Shipping to Finland

I have a non working board and case, I've tried everything I can think of to get it up and running but I've hit a brick wall. It looks to be something wrong with one of the fpga chips, any use?

Just so you're aware, by not working I mean; whilst it is connected to the CD32 expansion header the system will not boot nor go to the diagnostics screen. I've tried recapping, repairing any traces that look a bit knackered, re-seating the chips, trying different CIA chips, cleaning the contacts and measuring resistance on the fpga chips.

Joe.

Last edited:
for some reason i can't reply to PM's but here's what I wrote:

I won't have access to my workshop until next week, but as far as i remember the parts are there. there may be some connector shielding missing, the CD32->SX1->FMV encoder passthrough is there though.

I do have another board that someone sent me though I've yet to experiment with that, I ended up getting a working one through gumtree.

You do understand it's not working, though if you have luck with it then that will be great news. (if you do have it please keep me up to date if you get it working!)

As for a price I don't know; I'd have to have a look around, obviously not as much as a working model, they're ridiculous prices at the moment! i'm not too sure on shipping costs to Finland either

I think i have a picture of them somewhere. and also a Photoshop document with the circuit board layout.

Joe.

for some reason i can't reply to PM's...

You need a minimum of two posts to be able to send and reply to PMs.

You should now be able to send PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom