I've been on a little bit of a crusade for the last year. Racked up some nice hardware, but I forgot to consider that I don't have time to actually do anything with it.
So, break my heart a little, and buy some of my stuff.
Rather than wait until I have photos of everything, I'm just going to throw the list up here, and if you're interested in something, I'll post photos of it.
For now, no offers please. If stuff doesn't sell at these prices, I'll accept offers later. Similarly, not splitting any of the listed bundles yet. Payment to be via PayPal, and you can choose how stuff gets shipped (but it'll need to be tracked).
- SOLD £700 Amiga 4000 (rev B) 2MB Chip RAM, Kickstart 3.1, Buster 11 (soldered) A3640, DVD drive, HD floppy drive, IDE CF adapter in second floppy slot, keyboard (with cover). This motherboard was recapped and refurbished by bebek. It has two metal-pronged Fast RAM slots instead of the original four plastic-tabbed ones, and no battery. The original PSU in the A4000 case was modded to have an ATX PSU in it, but that seems to be producing a weak supply, so I've been using a mini ITX PSU instead. I leave it up to you which PSU you want, you're welcome to have both. The case is hardly yellowed at all, and the keyboard (US layout) is almost pristine (was bought as NOS a few months ago). Photos: http://imgur.com/a/Po6HV
- SOLD £200 Amiga 4000 (rev B) motherboard, no CPU card. 16MB Fast RAM. Socketed Buster 11. Recapped by mech, battery replaced with coin cell, needs repair on the audio circuit (couple of parts are missing at least). Kickstart 3.X. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/Zx3Bf
- SOLD £1000 (was £1100) Cyberstorm PPC rev2, 060rev1@50MHz, 604e@233MHz, 128MB Fast RAM. Original PPC fan (I have a Noctura I meant to replace it with, you're welcome to have that if you want it). Photos: http://imgur.com/a/kH1eI
- SOLD £100 ACard UWSCSI->IDE adapter, IDE->CF adapter, 64GB SanDisk Extreme CF card, UWSCSI cable & terminator (this would go very well with the CSPPC. Together they give about 27MB/s )
- SOLD £300 Deneb USB Zorro board. I had to refurb this slightly to replace a missing cap, internal USB socket and a pin on the external USB header. Works fine in all of my testing. Bears the serial number #10. So sad to see this go, it's the best Zorro card I've ever encountered.
- SOLD £400 Amiga 600 recapped, Vampire v600-2 (black), A604n, never-publicly-sold vampire HDMI adapter made by kipper2k, NetGear MA401 WiFi card, kipper2k external CF adapter, Altera Blaster (for flashing cores directly to the Vampire). This machine is awesome. There is something wrong with the keyboard membrane, some of the keys are very unreliable (I've tested it with a different keyboard and that worked fine, so it's not a motherbaord issue). RF modulator was removed to fit the vampire HDMI adapter. Original A600 box available if you want it. Also included are a dust cover, an APower II PSU and a passive HDMI amplifier. Mouse not included. I can throw in a blank 4GB CF card if you want. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/0klo5
- SOLD £100 eFlash 4000 1MB. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/AErkE
- SOLD £200 Amiga 1200 recapped, IDE-CF adapter
- SOLD ELSEWHERE £100 Amiga A600 recapped, RF modulator removed, black keyboard (sprayed black with sticker caps applied) (listed elsewhere)
- SOLD £100 Mediator A4000Di3 - spares/repairs. I've been back and forth with Elbox more times than I can count, and sunk more hours than I care to remember, trying to get this to work in the A4000, and I just can't. Had it replaced, still no luck, so I think it's broken, but if you think you can make it work, be my guest! Original driver disc included. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/1lmwH
- £90 (was £100) Amiga ROM Kernel Reference Manuals (complete set: Hardware Reference Manual, Devices, Libraries, Includes & Autodocs) Third Edition (i.e. the last edition printed). Photo: http://imgur.com/T5dDm61
- £80 each 2x A4000 keyboards - UK layout (slightly yellowed, but pretty good). Pics: http://imgur.com/a/X6fqz
- £40 Surf Squirrel PCMCIA scsi controller in original box with manual (no driver disk though, you'll have to download that)
- £20 empty A600 case. No screws, trapdoor cover is present, two of the bottom screw placements have the dreaded bump. PCMCIA slot has been modified to fit Kipper2k's external CF adapter. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/yEDfu
- SOLD £50 Spider-II PCI USB card (with driver disc)
- £20 PCI Radeon 9200 128MB RAM
- £10 Soundblaster 128 PCI soundcard
- SOLD £10 Genius Sound Maker 32x2 PCI soundcard (FM801 chip)
- £5 Adaptec AHA-2940UW PCI scsi card
- £5 RTL-8139c PCI network card
- £10 RTL-8100 PCI network card (I found this to be slightly faster than the above 8139c, 1MB/s through the Mediator)
- SOLD £5 Netgear wired Ethernet PCMCIA card (gets 2MB/s with Roadshow on a Vampire'd A600!) Photos: http://imgur.com/a/wqlTp
- SOLD £5 SMC wired Ethernet PCMCIA card. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/UrEJ6
- £10 each 2x SCSI CDROM drives - never got these to work, so I can't promise they are actually alive. Both in external cases that may be of use even if the drives are dead.
- SOLD ELSEWHERE £20 Motorola 68060 rev6 (listed elsewhere)
- £25 SUM USB keyboard adapter for A4000
- SOLD £15 Rys MkII USB mouse adapter & Logitech M185 wireless mouse
- SOLD £10 Tom USB mouse adapter & Logitech M185 wireless mouse
- SOLD £5 Amiga Technologies mouse, bought NOS a year ago
- SOLD. £10 each 2x SCART->HDMI adapters, work great with Amigas
- ONE SOLD (Cable Three). TWO REMAINING. £10 each 3x RGB->SCART cables. One is from AmigaKit, one is from a Retro Computing place, the other came from amibay. I found Cable Three to be quite stiff and heavy, so you'll need a really firm SCART socket for it to be secure. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/FMM9p
So there it is, that's everything apart from the A500 I bought in 1990. You can't have that (and it's been dead for years anyway )
I'm also about to post a thread in the software for sale, with the few things I have, if you're interested (e.g. if you want an original boxed copy of Worms: Directors Cut )