fuskoSCN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Rogaland
I have got 2 unused machines I want to sell:

Sam 440ep 667mhz, 150gb harddisk, dvd-rom, 512mb ram. AmigaOS 4.1, High quality Psile-tower, (Black ( size in mm: 225 x 225 x 191). Original Sam 440ep Backplate.

The machines were bought from Acube and were some of the last sam 440ep systems they sold. They were supposed to work as backup-machines, in case our two developer-machines stopped working. Since our developer-machines are still working, they have been in storage since we bought them a few years ago. They are in perfect condition.

They have never been used, only tested for five minutes a couple of days ago to see that they work.

Price machine 1: 450 Euros Sold to Man1ac

Price machine 2: 450 Euros

Payment using paypal (as gift or add 4%). (detailed info about shipment cost will be given once I know what country the buyer is from – I will talk to the postal office to get a price. I will cover shipment-expenses up to 25 euros. The rest needs to be paid by the buyer).

Best regards

Torgeir
Sam440 1.jpgSam440 2.jpgSam440 3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi interested will pm you later.

---

PM Sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow,

As it stands, if both are sold, they are going to be on the same van!!!!

I am in Woking. (Well, work, not live)

Just some useless information. ;)

If postage is high maybe we can share it ;)

Hi Alan

Don't worry - as mentioned above i will pay up to 25 euros in shipping per machine :)

I have agreed in principal, that I agree to the charges, and have sent a reply, I have asked for a simple video of both machines working (for both buyers really) although, as the machines are both in a state of having not been used, I have suggested that there would be no real issues that would plague a machine that was left on 24/7.

We'll see what can be achieved in the coming days. I can see via the posted pictures, these machines are in very good condition. :) I would assume also that the power pack that is used is included, and is a two pin (figure of 8 ) to a PSU in an external laptop type affair, is that right?

Last edited:
Decided to step down and let someone else get the best out of these - great machines but I just won't use it much... thanks!

I have decided to take one of the machines and have sent a PM providing my shipping details and asking for a PayPal address so payment can be made.

Man1ac has agreed to buy one machine - the money has been transfered and the machine will be shipped tomorrow :) 450 Euros + 25 Euros for shipping. Thanks a lot!

That's exactly what i was going to type, it must be late, there, i don't know about you, i'm off to bed.

Thanks very much.

Man1ac - the machine is on its way to you! Tracking-number sent in personal message!

Thanks! :)

fuskoSCN, Thank you very much, the 440ep has safely made it over some water, and is in my hands now. ;)

One question, do you have to remove your registration from the Hyperion website for AmigaOS 4.1 against your name, as it comes up as an invalid license key when I try and register for the updates?

Feedback will be left once I have finished playing. ;)

@stealth702:

Thanks - answering your question on pm :)

- - - Updated - - -

Man1ac

Hi! - i'm glad the machine got to you in one piece! I will answer your question about the serial number in a private message.

Enjoy the machine - it is a great piece of hardware!
Torgeir :)

Thanks for information..

But withdrawing interest due to cost/time

@stealth702:

Thanks - answering your question on pm :)

- - - Updated - - -

Man1ac

Hi! - i'm glad the machine got to you in one piece! I will answer your question about the serial number in a private message.

Enjoy the machine - it is a great piece of hardware!
Torgeir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom