Closed C64x Mini-ITX barebones with keyboard, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kremlar

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
USA
Region
MA
Hi -

For sale elsewhere as well.

I have a limited number of C64x Mini-ITX barebones for sale, including:

- Original C64x box w/styrofoam inserts
- C64x top & bottom chassis w/power LED/button
- C64x keyboard (installed in top half of chassis, connects to motherboard USB header)
- Bag of accessories (screws, serial # sticker, warranty sticker, extra Commodore emblem)

No other components provided. You need to supply your own motherboard, CPU, RAM, etc. You should feel very comfortable building your own PC before purchasing.

The units are all brand new and in excellent shape. However, they have been shipped around a few times so I am including the following notes so there are no disappointments:

* Note that some of the chassis may have small marks/scuffs from shipping. The chassis were not packed individually when shipped to me, so some have bumped and created very minor scuffs. Most just wipe off but I wanted to mention it for those that are picky. See the pic of the bottom right corner for an example. There may be minor marks/scuffs on some keys as well.

* Note that most of the boxes have minor water damage from storage before being shipped to me. Please see the pic of the box with the top flap open for an example.

* Note that I do not have an extra Commodore emblem (as pictured, inside the bag) for every C64x chassis, so only the first units I ship will have them included. I'll post a note when I run out.

* Note that I hear that the tilde does not function by default on the keyboard for those that care. I have heard that you may be able to correct the issue with a keyboard mapping utility but I have not tried.

For those that don't know, these are chassis manufactured by the now defunct Commodore USA to fit Mini-ITX motherboards. They have a spot to install a slimline optical drive and 3.5" USB memory card reader. There is also a spot for a 40mm fan. I can provide links to a bracket that you may want to use to install a 2.5" drive and slimline optical drive, and I can also provide a link for a compatible USB memory card reader.

Corei64 can 3D print a grill/spacer to help hold a 40mm x 10mm fan in the chassis:
http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62750
http://corei64.com/store/products.php?70&cPath=15_3

All units will be shipped within a brown box to help protect the C64x retail box.

Price is $260 + shipping. I have units ready to go and can ship promptly.

Please post or PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
C64x Mini-ITX barebones with keyboard, etc.

Interested, will pm you with questions

Last edited:
do you ship via USPS to germany? if yes what is shipping cost to germany?

Gesendet von meinem PLK-L01 mit Tapatalk

Interested, but I have questions. Also maybe combined shipping with @morulak is an option. Just spoken to @daloway, he is also interested in combined postage too.

Last edited:
Units for mrr19121970 and daloway have been packed and will ship Monday. Tracking info sent!

Interested, possibly in two. Would be shipping to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom