Not open for further replies.

FeedingDragon

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Texas
These were all, at one time, stored at my parents house and they were heavy smokers. I cannot smell smoke, but I'm sure others can. Also, they owned a cat, as do I, so there may be some cat dander included with the packaging & with the items in question. As with my HW I'm parting with, I've based these prices on multiple searches of various sources. That being said, I'm always open to suggestions (near offers.) Some had to be based on similar products as I couldn't find the exact one in question.

All floppies will be confirmed working prior to shipping. Also, any disks marked as bad will, on request, be accompanied by duplicates made from archived backup images.

Prices do not include Shipping or PayPal Fees

1. Elvira 2 - The Jaws of Cerberus, complete $20 (2 Bad disks) Sold
  2. Bard's Tale II, The - Destiny Knight, complete, One box corner broken $20 (Disk seems fine) Sold
  3. Defender of the Crown, complete $25 (All disks seem fine) Sold

Last edited:
Interested in Elvira 2, Bard's Tale 2, Defender of the Crown and Starglider 1. PM on the way.

Defender of the Crown, Bard's Tale 2, & Elvira 2 shipped to tactica. Yesterday afternoon, actually, got distracted & forgot to update post. Sorry :(

Finally retrieved the last of my boxes from storage. The list will need to be updated. Closing down for now as I don't have the time to actually do so right now. I hope to be back with more "complete" sets. Thank you for your patience :)

How do I get this marked "Closed" ?? I thought it involved "reporting" the thread, at least that's the instructions I typed out on my notes text file for this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom