Revolution13

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
USA
Region
CA
Hello there,
I have a bunch of Amiga stuff I'd like to sell. I'm in San Francisco Bay Area and prefer (try) to sell local first. If not possible I'll consider shipping (first to US).
I have
1 Amiga 4000T $1800 SOLD (Joolz)
1 amiga 3000T $1500 SOLD (comraider)
1 Blizzard 1240 (New). Purchased from amigakit. Never used. $350. SOLD (darkage)
1 brand new A600 $250 SOLD (mattsoft)
1 brand new A600 $250 SOLD (Damion)
1 brand-new Amiga 1200 bought from Amigakit when they were available $300 SOLD (Retrokurt)
1 brand-new CD32 again never powered. This has European power cord with leads in original box. $300 Sold (bitwinter)
1 C65 board with missing chips. $1000 --> --> Posted on commodore Sale section
1 Commodore 64 GS(missing cartridge flaps) $350 --> Posted on commodore Sale section

OK. Sorry for the delay. Pictures are here: https://postimg.org/gallery/30ealdbku/
These items are very heavy that's why I wanted to go local. I will give people who said who could come pick them up or meet somewhere in the bay area priority. I never thought about shipping really. I thought it would be cost prohibitive. However, I'll ship if there is no local interest first for the people in the US and then Europe. I hope this is OK with the site rules and stuff.
Payments can be cash (if local) or paypal (gift). Shipping is not included.

Please give me some time to read PMs and sort out a list.
Thanks guys.

PS: I also found and added 2 more items a blizzard 1240 w/ 128 mb brand new never used and a Commodore 64 GS missing cartridge flaps. I will give 3 or more (if I can find) games with it. I know I have at least 3 games.

Pictures for the C65 board is here : https://postimg.org/gallery/1pexxt2pk/
It looks like it's missing all the chips. I also have a fully populated board, all the chips are intact but I wasn't able to get a video out of it. I paid really crazy money for it and I don't think there would be crazy people like me to buy that.

OK one last edition: I just saw that A4000T has Picasso IV installed. I wasn't able to get it to work though but included with the purchase.

Last edited:
Is the 4000t boxed? Declaring interest depending condition

Also one of the a600 if boxed the one with psu

I can pick up if needed

Last edited:
Interested in A1200 if it's 110v and us keyboard and ntsc... pm please including shipping to MI

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the A3000T and the A4000T.
Do you hve an idea on shipping cost to Germany?

I do have some local contacts in the area who maybe could pick it up as well.
could you please share pictures?

Interested in A4000D, waiting for photos, detailed specyfication and shipping cost to Poland

Please check what CPU card is in A4000D.

If it is really necessary I can have US shipping address - of reshipping company.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in the 3000T, I'm local in the Bay Area and can pick up

Am interested in the 1200 and am in the Bay Area regularly. Please PM me and perhaps timing can work out for pickup.

- - - Updated - - -

Am interested in the 1200 and am in the Bay Area regularly. Please PM me and perhaps timing can work out for pickup.

Unfortunately only CD32 and A1200 is boxed

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in A1200 if it's 110v and us keyboard and ntsc... pm please including shipping to MI

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sorry it is 110V but GB keyboard

- - - Updated - - -

Declaring interest for friend in Amiga 4000t and Amiga 3000t.

Are you local?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom