Thread: Commodore CMD Super CPU 64 Revision SuperDOS 1.32 Beautiful Shape

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Alberta
    Feedback
    43 (100%)

Default Commodore CMD Super CPU 64 Revision SuperDOS 1.32 Beautiful Shape

Available for sale is this super rare CMD SuperCPU by Creative Micro Designs. This is one of the first versions of the SuperCPU 64, designed to work on the Commodore 64 computer.

The unit is tested and works perfectly. Photos are of the actual unit. All switches have been tested, as well as the pass-thru port with my RAMLink (not included).

As you can see from the photos, no refurbishing was required on this device. There's a small scrape on the back side and a little damage to the label, but this sort of normal wear is expected on something of this age.

This SuperCPU64 does not come with the ramcard, but in all honesty (in my opinion), in most anything you'd use it for you don't need the ram, as it's only utilized by a very limited number of applications. I recently acquired a 128/V2 SuperCPU version, and cannot tell the difference in speed between the two. I ran side by side tests between the two and program speeds both seemed lightning fast.

Played Loderunner on this just before listing it, and it's amazing how much the added speed increases the fun-factor of the game. I've found that for many games the acceleration made what was fun before, even more thrilling to play at 20MHz.

These devices aren't that plentiful anymore, so perhaps you'd like to add this crown jewel to your collection!

This listing is for the SuperCPU64 only. No other hardware is included. The additional hardware shown in the photos is there to only assist in showing the overall functionality of the device. The SuperCPU is sold in as is/as shown condition with no warranty expressed or implied. You will need to make sure you have a heavy duty power supply to power your Commodore 64, as these SuperCPUs are power hungry. This is not to be used with your standard power brick that came with your 64.

I won't accept lower offers. If it doesn't sell, then I'll just put it away in the closet to appreciate for another year. These devices are only going up in price.

Price is $800.00 USD plus shipping (friends and family payment please).

Thomas
    COREi64

[COLOR=#000080]COREi64 Component Design and Electronics for Retro Computing Platforms
    [/COLOR][FONT=&amp][COLOR=#0000CD]- Supported Platforms: Atari, Amiga, Commodore,Texas Instruments, Apple and Cross-Platform Boards [/COLOR][/FONT]

Country
    Denmark
    Region:
    Copenhagen
    Feedback
    68 (100%)

Perhaps tbtorro is still looking?
    http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php...perCPU-for-C64
    A1200 (NOS) : 030 33MHz 128MB fast RAM (ACA1232) : Indivision AGA MkII : 8GB CF : RR USB : Ethernet
    A600 #1 : 080 V2 : 128MB fast : 2MB chip : Indivision ECS : 32GB CF : RR USB
    : Ethernet | A600 #2 : 010 : 2MB chip
    A500 : 68000 42MHz : 1MB chip : 8MB fast : 4GB CF | A500+ : 080 V2+ : 128MB fast : 2MB chip : 32GB CF

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Alberta
    Feedback
    43 (100%)

Thanks for the tip, I've sent off a note to the guy in case he's interested.

Thomas
    COREi64
    [COLOR=#000080]COREi64 Component Design and Electronics for Retro Computing Platforms
    [/COLOR][FONT=&amp][COLOR=#0000CD]- Supported Platforms: Atari, Amiga, Commodore,Texas Instruments, Apple and Cross-Platform Boards [/COLOR][/FONT]

I Hope So For Your Sake Commodore Amibayer! tbtorro's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Region:
    Copenhagen
    Feedback
    1056 (100%)

Thanks for thinking of me guys, but I need the funds to finance some other projects right now, so I'm out.
    cє<

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Alberta
    Feedback
    43 (100%)

No problem, the unit is still available to anyone interested.

Thanks,
    Thomas
    COREi64

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Alberta
    Feedback
    43 (100%)

Bump

Country
    Sweden
    Region:
    Skåne
    Feedback

Is this one still available? I will take it.
    Last edited by m00p; 4th December 2017 at 09:43.

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Alberta
    Feedback
    43 (100%)

Sorry this isn't available anymore.

Thomas
    COREi64