Original Softmodded XBox Console with official advanced scart and power cable (Date capacitor removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Country
England
Region
Alresford
For Sale: Microsoft XBox

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am selling my spare machines. This is for:
  • PAL Microsoft XBox that I soft-modded (using the original 8GB HDD) back in the day
  • Official "Advanced" Scart (part number X08-25275)
  • Official Power cable with Test/Reset switch (part number X800924-100)

It is in good condition as seen in the pictures. I have upgraded the 8GB hard drive to 160GB and installed CoinOps on the machine which emulates arcade and console/handheld machines (y)

Please note 1. I removed the capacitor that was used to store the date and time and cleaned up any leak with lemon juice. Consequently you will need to re-input the date and time when powering on. I can open it up and take photos of the mobo if required.
Please note 2. This item is being sold without a controller. I will put in an option to buy my Pelican Edge Wireless Controller if you don't have a spare controller although the original or third party ones can be picked up reasonably cheap.

Please note 3. I have fixed the trace rot that was stopping the power buttons working correctly as seen in the pictures. This is quite a common issue with certain versions of the xbox. It is now working perfectly.

Looking for €40 ONO + PP fees + P&P from Ireland

Happy to take additional photos on request or answer any questions as best I can.

P1060238.jpg P1060240.jpg P1060236.jpg P1060235.jpg P1060233.jpg IMG_20170217_145040925.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I keep messing around with this console. I've now installed 160GB hard drive and CoinOps.

Obviously no copyrighted ROMS will be included.

Mods, could you change the title to remove the spares/repairs part? (y) DONE,, Sardine

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom