TatungSeller

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Cambridgeshire
Hey Amibay,

I recently joined your forum for some guidance into the Tatung Einstein TC-01 computer.

It was a possession of my grandfathers, who passed away about 15 years ago, that has been sat dormant for many, many years.

The computer itself is in pristine condition, no stuck keys, no damage and works just I would of imagined it it would back in the day.

The device itself fascinates me, I'm a Software Engineering undergraduate so all things techy intrigue me but getting to actually try a piece of vintage hardware was a great experience.

That being said, I have next to no use for the computer but I know for a fact someone on this forum would put it to much better use.

At this moment in time, I have the TC-01 itself which is what the pricing will be based on but I do have the original colour TM-01 monitor and TD-301 floppy drive with box.

I also have a Space Traveler and Reversi disk by Merlin Software.

I am looking for around 100 GBP for the TC-01 itself, I really have minimal clue on the price of these things so I will take offers through PMs if needed.

Prices;
- Tantung TC-01 :- 80 GBP O.N.O (Was £100)
- Tantung TM-01 Original Colour Monitor :- 55 GBP O.N.O (Was £65)
- Tantung TD-301 FDD :- 25 GBP O.N.O
- Merlin Software - Space Traveler and Reversi :- 5 GBP O.N.O (Was £10)

As a full bundle :- £135

If you wish to inquire into the monitor or other parts aswell, I would be more than happy to respond.

image.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg7.jpg6.jpg8.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

Interested in TD-301 Floppy, but you need to put a price on it, some photos will help.

Regards

If you wish to inquire into the monitor or other parts aswell, I would be more than happy to respond.

Hi,

this forum's rules dictate that all For Sale items must carry a specified price before anyone can declare interest in buying them. So if you're not selling this as a bundle, please specify the price of ALL individual items.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Interested in the Tatung TC-01. Exact shipping costs for the Tatung to germany (must be around 20-30 bucks, i bought many stuff in the UK in the past)?

Last edited:
The whole deal is rather slow, really ... he received the payment 7 days ago and nothing more happenend (he wanted to pack the item, but after that i received no reaction). those things are really disapointing, 'cause there is ALWAYS time for a reaction (it takes only a few seconds) ... i'm working the whole week too.

Last edited:
Received the Tatung some days ago, but the communication was very ... slow and tedious. Had some problems too to get the package from the depot, 'cause my name was written wrong. I'm honest and therefore i don't wanna rate this deal. I'm done with this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom