mrr19121970

Blogger
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Hessen
For sale is the 'ultimate C64 collectors package' consisting of 2 rare and highly desirable sets that are 'complete in the box'

Boxed PAL C64 Aldi, power supply, RF cable, GEOS handbook & disk, User guide & demo disk & guarantee card (don't forget to send to Commodore). Fully working & tested.

The Aldi box is not 100% perfect. It has a small tear and normal storage wear. The polystrene has normal nicks and breaks around the PSU.

Boxed PAL Supergame 64, power supply, RF cable, Joystick, Cartridge, Instruction manual, User guide & demo disk & guarantee card (don't forget to send to Commodore). Fully working & tested.

The Supergame 64 is sealed and suffers from "smokers teeth". The Supergame box is not 100% perfect. It has been taped abit, and there are some untaped tears at the open end. The polystrene has normal nicks and breaks around the PSU.

For these 2 beauties, I am looking for 400 euros plus postage. Payment is by PayPal family'n'friends only. As always, I provide 'proof of life' videos to my buyers. Currently I am not considering a split.

Postage Tracked & Insured (max 10kg)

8.49 euros to:
Code:
Germany

21.99 euros to EU countries:
Code:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (except north), Czech        Republic, Denmark (except Faroe Islands and Greenland), Estonia,        Finland (except Aland Islands), France (except overseas areas and        departements), Greece (except Mount Athos), Hungary, Ireland, Italy        (except Livigno and Campione d'Italia), Latvia, Lithuania,  Luxembourg,       Malta, Monaco, Netherlands (except areas outside  Europe), Poland,       Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain  (except the Canary      Islands,  Ceuta + Melilla), Sweden, United  Kingdom (except the Channel  Islands)

37.99 euros to non EU Europe.

53.99 euros to USA.

See here for other destinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom