I came across some NOS Acard UW-SCSI to IDE adapters (Model ARS-2000LFS) and thought you might be interested..
Tested working on my Cyberstorm MK3, A3000 SCSI and A590 with Guru ROM.
Read speed on MK3 with my CF card 29MB/s. (marginally faster than 7720UW with same card)
Read before declaring interest:
- It does NOT have termination, so use an active terminator or connect it between the controller and another device (had to use active terminator on a3000)
- Being a UW-SCSI unit, it has a 68 pin connector. (The adapter is LVD/SE, but has a force SE switch)
- Although it works fine on my CS MK3, A3000 and A590, I make no guarantees on compatibility
- So far I couldn't make it work on Warp Engine, but I think it would work with my terminated 68p cable like the a3000 did. I just do not dare use force to get out the old cable
- They are probably less compatible on other controllers than the 7720UW model. But in addition to CS MK3/PPC I expect them to at least work on other cards with Guru ROMs.
- Updated: Read configuration in HDToolbox works with HDDs (See image 4), but like some other scsi-ide bridges it doesn't always read CF correctly. (Depending on CF card)
But when prepped (By typing in drive geometry manually, or prepping in WinUAE or other amiga) it is working fine.
Price: 65 EUR plus shipping (Was 70)
Please pay in EUR so paypal cannot steal money when changing currency.
Buyer pays fees.
Available: 0 (Was 7)
Sold / Reserved
Whaka (1 unit, sent)
Rotzloeffel (2 units, sent)
DaJimbo (2 units, sent)
Torncore (1 unit, sent)
Milo (1 unit, sent)
As untracked letter (your risk): Europe 13 EUR, World 15 EUR
As tracked package (Shared risk): World 32 EUR
Without the original packaging, I can also send as registered letter (max 2 cm) for 21 EUR (World).
The two last pics show how it would be inside envelope. Manual (Thick, 46 pages) covers component side, other sides are metal and should be fine.