Not open for further replies.

Pondis

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
England
Region
Midlands
I have quite a large collection of big box PC games I just dont have space for any more so with a heavy heart I am selling most of them.

The good news is that if it generates me space then I dont mind selling them relatively cheaply.

Ripper - Was £16, Then £13, Now £10
Dungeon Keeper - Was £15, Now £13
Gift - Was £25, Now £20
Quake 2 - Was £25, Now £20
Sherlock Holmes and the case of the rose tattoo - Was £8, Now £6
Independance Day - was £8, now £6
Urban Runner - Was £5, Now £4
Thief and Gangsters Double - was £14, now £10
Aliens vs predator - was £7, now £5
Driver - was £6, now £4
Conquest Earth - £10
Track Attack - £10
XS - £4
M.A.X - £5
Cluedo - £5
M1 Tank Platoon 2 - £5
Reader Rabbit year 1 and 2 - £6
Zool, Lotus and Nigel Mansell's World Championship collection - £8

Bargain Bin (£2 or less):
The Civil War - £2
Millionaire - £1
AH-64D Longbow - Was £2, now £1
Rogue Spear - £2
Sim City 3000 UK edition - £2
Rogue Spear - £2
Under a killing moon - Was £3, now £2
Midtown Madness: Chicago Edition - Was £6, Then £5, now £2
Interstate '76: Nitro Riders - Was £6, Then £5, Then £4, Now £2
Encyclopedia of Space and the Universe - Was £5, Now £2
Sim City 2000 Classics - Was £4, Then £3, Now £2
Gunship - Was £6, Then £4, Now £2
Force 21 - Was £3, Now £2

Flight simulator 2000 - Was £4, Now £2 - Sold
Commandos - £2 - Sold
Sensible World of Soccer - £10 - Sold
Command and Conquer - £5 - Sold

Lands of Lore 2 - £1 - Sold
Shogo - £2 - Sold
Queen of the Nile and Pharoh in DVD case - £2 - Sold
Gangsters - £2 - Sold
Tachyon: The Fringe - Was £8, Now £7 - Sold
Heart of Darkness - Was £8, Now £7 - Sold
Evil Islands £9 - Sold
MDK - £5 - Sold
Myst - £8 - Sold
Airfix Dogfighter - £4 - Sold
Ultima Ascention - Was £8, Now £7 - Sold Syndicate wars - Was £10, Now £9 - Sold
Panzer Elite - £2 - Sold
Alpha Storm -£2 - Sold
Nascar Track Pack - £2 - Sold
TFX (Floppies) - £2 - Sold
Carmageddon - £2 - Sold
South Park Rally - £2 - Sold
worms armageddon - £5 - Sold
Grand Theft Auto double pack - £8 - Sold
Thief The Dark project - £12 - Sold
Innocent Until Caught - £6 - Sold
Sim City 2000 - £4 - Sold
Sim City 3000 - £6 - Sold
Alien Trilogy - Was £10, Now £8 - Sold
Flight simulator - £4 - Sold

Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/qcabuwMpkwAjM1kn6

If you are interested in buying a lot I am more than happy for you to arrange coming to Leicester and going through a few boxes and making an offer.

Postage is £2.50 for the UK for 1 item, after that I will have to work out postage because I might be able to fit several in 1 box and not charge more.

International postage I will work out per request.

Last edited:
Interested in:
Castrol Honda Superbike
F1 World Grand Prix
Indy Car 2 Racing
Grand Prix
International Rally Championship

pm on its way for shipping cost.

declaring interest in Innocent Until Caught and South Park Rally , PM to follow

Last edited:
I start wondering if it worths to bundle all our games and send them to one destination :LOL: , local postage is pennies compared to international one.

I start wondering if it worths to bundle all our games and send them to one destination :LOL: , local postage is pennies compared to international one.

Just noticed it, 3/3 :) Well you're damn right about international postage, volume of these big boxes also plays a role.

If you guys want to arrange posting to lot to one place and then sending on I am more than happy to oblige!

I will even put a list about who bought which games and where they need to go.

Konc has already paid postage but I can refund that.

Last edited:
I am in if there is considerable savings that makes the whole deal worth of the time , I don't mind sending locally to the other guys or one of them does it , both are respected members :)

Last edited:
I will put all the requested games in a box and weigh it to get a total price, then assuming everyone agrees we can go ahead.

I have done my best to guess at the size and weight of the box for all the games requested and a very early estimate (because I am not sure of the physical size of the box) would be £55. For the games Konc wanted the postage was £27, so it might work out a bit cheaper.

Like I say, its a very early estimate which I will update later on.

EDIT

Actually I have found that shipping is considerably cheaper if you go through UPS. The price for a 5kg box would only be £25. Just for Koncs games would be £22, so if we dont bundle the lot (and we should) then I will refund you £5 Konc.

Last edited:
I am in agreement. Just waiting to see what other goodies you have in store, Pondis!

I'm definitely in guys for whatever you decide. I mean, I have already paid for them so I can't complain getting them cheaper! So it's up to you, I have no problem either way.
Oh, and thanks Pondis ;) Let's wait a bit to see what we're going to do and then refund accordingly.

Ok, I will sort the last of the games out tonight.

If theres any you have a passing interest in feel free to throw me an offer, I dont mind doing a discount per item on a large bundle because you guys are freeing up a lot of space on my shelves.

interested in simcity 2000 win-cd version (not the classics re-release), worms armageddon and Lands of Lore 2

Last edited:
Hi Pondis

Can you put back all the original starting prices please. something like £10 (Was £20)

also finding and adding a few games is ok but it's artificially bumping your thread so please keep this to a minimum and just edit your 1st post and not bump your thread unless there is a "significant" change to your sale.

thanks

this post has been De-bumped.

Okay, please put MDK, Rogue Spear, Sim City 3000 UK on hold as well for me :D.

Last edited:
Ok guys, I will put those on one side.

Sorry Sardine, I don't remember what the prices were or which I changed specifically, but I will definitely do this in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom