Not open for further replies.

FeedingDragon

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Texas
Standard disclaimer. Many of these were stored in a house with heavy smokers & a couple of cats. They are now stored in an apartment with no smokers & a single cat. So, while I cannot smell smoke on them, please expect smoke smell & cat dander.

Pricing is very simple on these, a MB or CPU alone is $25, a pair is $40 - plus shipping & PayPal fees. Again, basing the price on searches, but after a while, with the widely varying prices, simplified it to an average. I will entertain offers, especially for purchases of multiple items. NOTE: MB & CPU combinations listed together (on a single line,) are still considered a single item.

** Items removed due to lack of interest and for restructure & combination. I'll try again at a future date.

Last edited:
Declaring interest in:

- ASUS P3V133
- TXpro AT & ATX MB - 133, 233, or 266 Mhz CPU Pentium MMX

PM on it's way.

Last edited:
Interest withdrawn. Shipping cost are too high (expected otherwise but I had to ask anyway).

Closing down do to lack of interest, mainly. But also now have access to the last of my boxes from storage. Will hopefully be able to offer some decent package deals later.

How do I get this marked "Closed" ?? I thought it involved "reporting" the thread, at least that's the instructions I typed out on my notes text file for this site.

How do I get this marked "Closed" ?? I thought it involved "reporting" the thread, at least that's the instructions I typed out on my notes text file for this site.

Normally doing what you've done here is enough.

I'll close it down for you now that I've seen your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom