Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, anyone have a spare 27c400 eprom chip for sale. I need it to program a unibios for my neo geo cd. I did order sone from China from 2 different sellers last week but they've both since cancelled my order and refunded claiming the chips are bad.

Ideally id like it sometime in the next week so I can try and get it programmed and fitted before geekfest next week so uk or Europe would be preferred.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all, anyone have a spare 27c400 eprom chip for sale. I need it to program a unibios for my neo geo cd. I did order sone from China from 2 different sellers last week but they've both since cancelled my order and refunded claiming the chips are bad.

Ideally id like it sometime in the next week so I can try and get it programmed and fitted before geekfest next week so uk or Europe would be preferred.

Thanks

Hiyas Mike,

Hit me up in PM with what you need my friend, I am sure I can sort you out bud =)

Are you sure the needed eprom is a 27C400 and not a 27C1024 ? I have several atmel OTP ones from when I changed the BIOS on my jamma neogeo , if it works for you then I can send one over ;)

edit: oh I just found some adapter for CD systems that indeed needs 27C400....

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have found one from tbtorro and sent him the cash over.

@zetro, thanks buddy, I think I'm sorted but if not you'll find a pm in your inbox.

@keropi, yeah I've done the bios on the aes and mvs in the past but the cd needs a 27c400. I could buy a preprogrammed rom from razoola but it was nearly half cheaper to buy the rom image and burn it myself plus he emails me a rom file when there is an update and I can just erase and reburn the chip. I do have one but it's currently in use as a region free bios in a very early sega Saturn. I have a few 27c1024/2048/4096 but thanks for the offer.

Forgot to acknowledge that I received my chip from tbtorro a couple of days ago. Will close the thread

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom